ADVERTISEMENT

B2G Ten Championship thread.

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Iowa for the win.

They have a very physical defense that should match up well with Michigan’s power run offense.

Their offense will struggle as usual but they seem to really like B Fetentz and will put play hard.

And their punter has been incredible. He has gained more yards than their offense!

Mich loses and chaos reigns for the selection committee!

Iowa for the win.

They have a very physical defense that should match up well with Michigan’s power run offense.

Their offense Wil struggle as usual but they seem to really like B Fetentz and will lay hard.

And their punter has been incredible. He has gained more yards than their offense!

Excellent idea. I give it another 45 minutes before it's defunct 😂

Iowa for the win.

Their offense will struggle as usual but they seem to really like B Fetentz and will put play hard.

I'll have a double of whatever you're drinking.

Best case scenario for Penn State is Michigan wins a close game. But I think Iowa is going to be exposed. Like 31-0 exposed.

My guy makes great punt….cover team sucks.

But what is amazing is that #4 missed the first hit…. then ran the entire field to push runner out of bounds.

Call in the dogs and piss on the fire.
Back to Svengoolie.

Wait, they just gave scUM 2 yards on that spot, didn't review it and just like lowlife FOX, they don't say a word! Punt returner clearly steps our well short of 5 yard line (at the 7)... and FOX says nothing. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
My guy makes great punt….cover team sucks.

But what is amazing is that #4 missed the first hit…. then ran the entire field to push runner out of bounds.

Runner stepped out with his left foor before he was hit if you watch replay - and the sport was a absolute joke. But of course, the homer 2 doesn't even Review.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Michigan is the one seed--it's official

Meanwhile, Louisville and FSU combined for 31 yards and 7 or 8 punts in the first quarter--great football

The funniest thing ever will be Lando after Alabama beats Michigan in the semis and his 12,000 posts in 2 years trolling.

Nice to see JJ get a face full of Hawkeye.

Of course the referines find a hold on a nice return.

Cheatigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT