ADVERTISEMENT

125 next year

I never "promised" anything. Although I will take my hiatus soon. I am just responding to Willie so he doesn't let his EGO blow up anymore than it already has. Fair?
You really think Willie gets his ego affected by unknown people on the message board? I promise it doesn't get inflated or deflated whatsoever by what we say.

I never "promised" anything. Although I will take my hiatus soon. I am just responding to Willie so he doesn't let his EGO blow up anymore than it already has. Fair?
Of course. I’m just busting your balls. I think I went too far along the way here and there. Sorry! When you come back in your usual joking mood again, it’ll be good again, I hope. Other than the online banter, in real life I wish you all good things. #wrestlingbrotherhood

Last edited:
Google Armie Hammer...the actor. Apparently fantasizes about Cannibalism. Or just laugh uncontrollably at my wit :)

Random internet person telling me to google Armie Hammer and cannibalism.....

tenor.gif

Sorry I accidentally added the word "one" to my post. My bad

You are a weasel for multiple reasons. Have you ever heard your self talk? I listened to you/watched you for years on Flo and just never cared for you. Egotistical, chauvinistic, wicked ugly(mostly inside) Booger green pants? Was that your idea? :rolleyes: Not to mention you are a Nebraska/Penn State fanboy. I also see the game you have played on HR compared to here.

Is that clear enough?

With that being said, you do know your wrestling and clearly care about the sport, so I respect that atleast. Good on you.

The correct terminology should have been something like "revolving door" at 125 since Mega graduated. Again, my bad on that

Is that passive aggressive enough for you all?

Tom. Is it time yet? I am reaching my limit on this one. Turk should pollute his home board of he wants to highjack a thread and bash Willie.

Tom. Is it time yet? I am reaching my limit on this one. Turk should pollute his home board of he wants to highjack a thread and bash Willie.

Seriously, do you ever have a take that isn't down right awful? Its the offseason and this is good stuff. Dog's "ode to myself" post may prove to be iconic.

#eatitgoggles

If willie is a weasel then I hope we get a hell of alot more of them to get involved with the sport and bringing it closer to us fans. I go waaay back when wrestling news, results, recruiting was pretty much foreign to the fan outside of their own local area. It's incredible the strides that have been made since then and Willie has been a part of all that. Well done ...

Yah, we need to do some ode to Willie haikus on the other thread.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
I already addressed that when I said transfer was the wrong term. What more do you want?

Did you quit chewing and drinking this morning? I'm guessing you doubled up on that and hired some muscle. That's what weasels like you do on the daily

Turk, you keep on doubling down with a 2/9 off suit. You made a mistake, it happens. Move on and don't take it personally.

Turk, wash the crow down with a Snickers Bar. They're made in Texas or Kansas.
Crows are made in Texas or Kansas?? What the he!! are they doing in my sweet corn in Pa.? F off Texas and Kansas :) Wait.....is God a Texan? A Kanadian? I need another beer :)

Last edited:
I realize this is the "Fun" season when a certain school will get every major transfer and where many are predicting 10 All-Americans and 175 pts for their team but let's be somewhat realistic at 125lbs this upcoming season. Gary Steen is ranked ninth at 120lbs by FLO. This is after Figueroa and Poulin moved up to 126lbs. I love hearing that he is a hard worker and very coachable and a great kid. But if he gets through the BIG 10 schedule with a .500 record we should all be giving him a standing ovation. If he scores a few points at BIG 10s and qualifies......a standing ovation and a plaque. If he can score a couple points at Nationals.......a Freakin' Parade. I can't predict the future.......but I like Parades :)

I realize this is the "Fun" season when a certain school will get every major transfer and where many are predicting 10 All-Americans and 175 pts for their team but let's be somewhat realistic at 125lbs this upcoming season. Gary Steen is ranked ninth at 120lbs by FLO. This is after Figueroa and Poulin moved up to 126lbs. I love hearing that he is a hard worker and very coachable and a great kid. But if he gets through the BIG 10 schedule with a .500 record we should all be giving him a standing ovation. If he scores a few points at BIG 10s and qualifies......a standing ovation and a plaque. If he can score a couple points at Nationals.......a Freakin' Parade. I can't predict the future.......but I like Parades :)
I wouldn't bet against Gilman. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT