ADVERTISEMENT

Why I like Mitchell vs. O'Toole

vhsalum, I can’t keep track of which posters here have actual credible inside info, versus the 99% who engage in pure speculation 83% of the time and just make stuff up the other 17% of the time. Can you remind me of your credentials to state these things about Levi and MM so authoritatively?

Sincere question. Not trying to be snarky, dubious, or pick a fight.
I just have a lot of friends in low places. Lol

Wrestling is my thing. Don’t watch any other sport and other than cinema, it’s the only thing I really want to talk about.

He doesn’t have a redshirt. Only had an Olympic one this year.

I see a lot of people who talk wrestling on youtube have them in the finals. All I've heard have picked Keegan. I haven't really heard one person mention the Penn State effect. Keegan and Mitchell know each other and have no doubt faced off before whether it counted or not. But only one of them has been working under the best staff in wrestling, with some of the best wrestles in the country to train with leading up to this tournament. Maybe Mtichell is a year early and will have to wait until next year, but I kind of get Bo Nickal vibes where I can see him knocking off a 2-time champ like Bo beat Gabe Dean. Whatever happens, it will likely be entertaining.
Cant get ridden like he did tonight!

Cant get ridden like he did tonight!
Askren actually talked about that Binghamton kid before they wrestled. Said he gave Keegan some issues because he’s very clingy. That proved to be true against Mitchell too. Askren wasn’t sure if Keegan majored him or not.

Askren actually talked about that Binghamton kid before they wrestled. Said he gave Keegan some issues because he’s very clingy. That proved to be true against Mitchell too. Askren wasn’t sure if Keegan majored him or not.
KOT won 13-4 back in December of 2022.

LOL. you're way off. Levi picked to stay 157. MM just doesn't care, and he doesn't like cutting weight at all, so he was good with going 165.
Ben hinted Mitch didn’t challenge Levi out of tenure respect and yes he doesn’t mind being smaller to not cut.

Reactions: vhsalum
Ben hinted Mitch didn’t challenge Levi out of tenure respect and yes he doesn’t mind being smaller to not cut.
Which Mesenbrink said himself before the season started. I don't remember if he said the "out of respect" part, but did say he could (at the time) go either weight and would do whatever the coaches wanted.

He needs to take an Olympic shirt in 2025, just like Nagao, lol.
season 2 stir the pot GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT