ADVERTISEMENT

I'll take a 50:1 bet that McHenry wrestles for PSU before the end of January, and I would go with $20. I don't think we will find a bookie willing to go above 5 or 10:1 though. Maybe we should give Brands a call, I hear he has connections.
The gambling jokes are going to literally write themselves this season 😂

Reactions: PD4thespawn
From my experience freshman make gains very quickly especially being in a room like PSU. I bet Davis went as hard as he could to beat Howard in the wrestle off. It’s not in these guys nature to hold back. I also think Davis is improving at a rapid pace. It’s only been a few weeks but it’s possible he is just going to pass Robbie by. Robbie will be a different guy as well though once he knocks off the rust. With not competing in almost 2 years it’s going to take a little time
Despite Robbie being here for 4 years, he and David aren't that far apart experience wise. If Robbie doesn't get it together quick, Davis might end up getting the job.

I’ve trademarked Baby Face Assassin(TM) so that I can slap it on everything after Braeden’s big year. This assumes that he or I are not canceled because you can’t call someone an assassin anymore.

I'll take a 50:1 bet that McHenry wrestles for PSU before the end of January, and I would go with $20. I don't think we will find a bookie willing to go above 5 or 10:1 though. Maybe we should give Brands a call, I hear he has connections.
I was reading the most recent 125 thread and was surprised that McHenry is no longer in that conversation. Not because I think he should be in the conversation, but because he was a big part of this initial 125 conversation. AND he actually wrestled in a PSU singlet, defeating my prediction.

Although it was not formally accepted, I would gladly pay my debt of $20 to Mr. GogglesPaizano. I suspect he had not planned on sending me $1000 if Kurt had not wrestled.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
I was reading the most recent 125 thread and was surprised that McHenry is no longer in that conversation. Not because I think he should be in the conversation, but because he was a big part of this initial 125 conversation. AND he actually wrestled in a PSU singlet, defeating my prediction.

Although it was not formally accepted, I would gladly pay my debt of $20 to Mr. GogglesPaizano. I suspect he had not planned on sending me $1000 if Kurt had not wrestled.
Why should there be a conversation. Davis has wrestled the best by far and Cael is going with Davis. End of conversation I would think.

Reactions: mcpat and Ski
Why should there be a conversation. Davis has wrestled the best by far and Cael is going with Davis. End of conversation I would think.
Davis wrestling the best in tournaments and the handful of duals so far is a small sample size and only a sliver of the whole picture. If someone else is beating him in the room or in challenge matches (whether it's Robbie, McHenry, or Steen), then it's possible he isn't wrestling the best in all settings, just in what we've seen. I highly suspect you're right that what we've seen in public mirrors what's happening behind closed doors, but we'll see where it goes from here.

Reactions: mcpat and Psubiomed
Davis wrestling the best in tournaments and the handful of duals so far is a small sample size and only a sliver of the whole picture. If someone else is beating him in the room or in challenge matches (whether it's Robbie, McHenry, or Steen), then it's possible he isn't wrestling the best in all settings, just in what we've seen. I highly suspect you're right that what we've seen in public mirrors what's happening behind closed doors, but we'll see where it goes from here.
Absolutely.

well we don't know if anyone is beating him plus some kids are just good wrestlers when it counts and not good at practice!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT