ADVERTISEMENT

125 next year

Steen teched everyone this weekend except for his Werner loss.
Gary is a scrappy kid. He will work hard to get stronger over the next 6 months. He is exactly the type of kid that levels up under the right circumstance. He does not have the skill set Robbie has right now, but he will make sure everyone he wrestles knows they were in a match. And he's District X material. He just may surprise us.

Yes, I would think that "under the bridge" was the big clue on that - although maybe it's just an Iowa thing.

Watching Turk and Willie go at it is entertaining and it is the offseason, so Tom should cut him a little slack here. Plus, Turk ends up getting b-slapped by Willie every time. He hasn't figured out that pithy is the go-to technique in an internet squabble. (TBH, I have a hard time with that as well)

#eatitdumdum
Perhaps we can find a parking lot under a bridge and watch Turk and 21Guns have it out.

lol. all very original.

we have history? what history is there other than you posting dum dum stuff and me saying you're a dum dum?

no it wasn't the dumbest post in message board history but if i have to explain that it's the consistency of your dum dum takes that makes you look dumb you're even a dumber dum dum than i thought.

Now, to answer your question, which is the genesis of me calling you dumb, the answer is 'not many'. go ahead and tell us all about the numerous 125lb transfers penn state has had.

To make the take even worse, you think that might have had something to do with one of the Top p4p kids committing and leaving after a year? i can't believe they would have to look for alternatives after that, can you? most programs would have just forfeited for fear that Wild Turk would chastise them about it on a message board.
Now Now you two. Take it outside............under a bridge :)

Reactions: nitlion6
Oh - I'm not remotely worried about the result. Werner is a very solid opponent you would expect a true freshman to lose to. I am curious how Gary would do UNDER Werner ... that'll be the key adjustment from HS to college.
Werner dominated Teske at the Scuffle didn't he? Pretty sure that happened... Teske had a decent win preceding that match

Werner dominated Teske at the Scuffle didn't he? Pretty sure that happened... Teske had a decent win preceding that match
Yeah, Brody beat Shakur Laney who was R16 in 2017 (though tbh, Laney didn't qualify for nationals the year Brody beat him) before he wrestled Werner. Luke absolutely hammered Brody from the top position, went up 12-0 after 1 and then won 15-0.

Reactions: a_mshaffer
If Turk was a true American Hero and all around tough guy like he claims, he wouldn't be challenging a somewhat diminutive journalist to a fight under a bridge, he would step up and take on Gunsie in The BJC Parking Lot. If he's interested I'll have Spyker's Secretary draw up some kind of contract.

And, if you listened to Nick Lee on Baschmania, he was very complimentary of Robert and his ability. I think Nick probably knows a little bit about these things.
Robbie is a Bergen Catholic Boy!!! There are none better than a Crusader! His shoulder is scaring me though. Johnny Sebastian another BC wrestler who finished his 6 year career at Wisky at 184 after 5 years at NW, has two rebuilt shoulders in college and was never the same wrestler. I thought he had the stuff to be a NC but once your shoulder goes in wrestling it is really tough to make it back.

commercial construction? now it makes sense. you're kentucky mudflap.

so much to digest here, Turk. the more you write the more you contradict yourself.

lack of intestinal fortitude is the reason we're here. i told you to 'f off' a few weeks ago (first of all, in jest. it wasn't exactly Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder) and b/c you continue with the same lame biased barbs. and yet the intestinal fortitude (the inside kind) made you harbor such anger that the next time you came with a lame barb i called you on it again and you...challenged me to a fight under a bridge lol.

furthermore you don't understand that the 'willie recruits for penn state' is a joke ... on you and HR ... where the dumb rumor originated. in case you forget, some people over there kept saying i recruit for them and it became a regular, oft believed thing.

i'll spell it out so there's no confusion - when they say it on here they are laughing at your (collective) ridiculous paranoia and repeated unfounded claims of inequities.

frankly i was kinda direct w/ you b/c in the past you seemed like the type that could take it like a good sport and fire back at me in a less psychopathic way (which i can certainly take. it's all in good fun).

now back to the point. Carson Kuhn. that's it. that's the list. unless you're moving goal posts.

also...thank you for your...service.

Last edited:

so much to digest here, Turk. the more you write the more you contradict yourself.

lack of intestinal fortitude is the reason we're here. i told you to 'f off' a few weeks ago (first of all, in jest) and b/c you continue with the same lame biased barbs. and yet the intestinal fortitude (the inside kind) made you harbor such anger that the next time you came with a lame barb i called you on it again and you...challenged me to a fight under a bridge lol.

furthermore you don't understand that the 'willie recruits for penn state' is a joke ... on you and HR ... where the dumb rumor originated. in case you forget, some people over there kept saying i recruit for them and it became a regular, oft believed thing.

i'll spell it out so there's no confusion - when they say it on here they are laughing at your (collective) ridiculous paranoia and repeated unfounded claims of inequities.

frankly i was kinda direct w/ you b/c in the past you seemed like the type that could take it like a good sport and fire back at me in a less psychopathic way (which i can certainly take. it's all in good fun).

no back to the point. Carson Kuhn. that's it. that's the list. unless you're moving goal posts.

Dude got all hardguy on you. It's not like you said he was in the polish corner and he loved politicians.

Gary is a scrappy kid. He will work hard to get stronger over the next 6 months. He is exactly the type of kid that levels up under the right circumstance. He does not have the skill set Robbie has right now, but he will make sure everyone he wrestles knows they were in a match. And he's District X material. He just may surprise us.
District X material? So he’ll smell like Old German and John’s pizza? 🤤😂

PD3 is District XXX material.

@dunkej01

Next board mtg, maybe also a little extra stipend for Willie -- he's doing an extraordinary job of maintaining cover.

lack of intestinal fortitude is the reason we're here. i told you to 'f off' a few weeks ago (first of all, in jest. it wasn't exactly Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder) and b/c you continue with the same lame biased barbs. and yet the intestinal fortitude (the inside kind) made you harbor such anger that the next time you came with a lame barb i called you on it again and you...challenged me to a fight under a bridge lol.

now back to the point. Carson Kuhn. that's it. that's the list. unless you're moving goal posts.

Have you ever looked at a mirror you didn't like?

So many things got blown out of proportion here. Mostly due to me being "WildTurk from HR". And that's ok. I get it.

I will take a break from here until we have some USA Freestyle action and next year's college season. Have a good summer everyone. Tear it up and have some FUN like me! :p

So many things got blown out of proportion here. Mostly due to me being "WildTurk from HR". And that's ok. I get it.

I will take a break from here until we have some USA Freestyle action and next year's college season. Have a good summer everyone. Tear it up and have some FUN like me! :p

Don't you dare leave me alone with these heathens....

PinkBoringCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Eat some crow?For what? Good god. Have you ever done one that? LMAO
never. i've never 'done one that'.

anymore brain busters?

eat crow for saying 'how many 125lbers have they brought in' when everyone knew the answer was 1 and that the root cause of it was a #1 guy leaving.

Reactions: Hoosier Lion

Turk pulling a JTS and going off on a rival teams board. I kinda like this version of Turk. Welcome to the dark side bro.

never. i've never 'done one that'.

anymore brain busters?

eat crow for saying 'how many 125lbers have they brought in' when everyone knew the answer was 1 and that the root cause of it was a #1 guy leaving.
I already addressed that when I said transfer was the wrong term. What more do you want?

Did you quit chewing and drinking this morning? I'm guessing you doubled up on that and hired some muscle. That's what weasels like you do on the daily

weasels never done one that.

what makes you say i'm a weasel?

also, what would the correct term have been?

weasels never done one that.

If willie is a weasel then I hope we get a hell of alot more of them to get involved with the sport and bringing it closer to us fans. I go waaay back when wrestling news, results, recruiting was pretty much foreign to the fan outside of their own local area. It's incredible the strides that have been made since then and Willie has been a part of all that. Well done ...

I already addressed that when I said transfer was the wrong term. What more do you want?

Did you quit chewing and drinking this morning? I'm guessing you doubled up on that and hired some muscle. That's what weasels like you do on the daily
Wow.....Your productivity and potential contributions to our country are being seriously reduced by your constant posting. But don't stop.....I just bought popcorn :)

;)weasels never done one that.

Sorry I accidentally added the word "one" to my post. My bad

You are a weasel for multiple reasons. Have you ever heard your self talk? I listened to you/watched you for years on Flo and just never cared for you. Egotistical, chauvinistic, wicked ugly(mostly inside) Booger green pants? Was that your idea? :rolleyes: Not to mention you are a Nebraska/Penn State fanboy. I also see the game you have played on HR compared to here.

Is that clear enough?

With that being said, you do know your wrestling and clearly care about the sport, so I respect that atleast. Good on you.

The correct terminology should have been something like "revolving door" at 125 since Mega graduated. Again, my bad on that

Is that passive aggressive enough for you all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT