ADVERTISEMENT

125 next year

125 is a huge revolving door at Penn State. I expect am scared af about another transfer soonish. I have no source, just observing the previous pattern Cael runs with at 125. May the best man win!

fify

not only are you scared, you're wrong. who are these 125 transfers you speak of?

seriously one of the most biased dumdums i've ever seen on a wrestling message board.

they should consider banning u simply for being dumb

fify

not only are you scared, you're wrong. who are these 125 transfers you speak of?

seriously one of the most biased dumdums i've ever seen on a wrestling message board.

Dunkej01 just sent me a text. He ask me to ask you Willie if you could go back to edit this post and add

"#eatitdumdumturk"

But only if you are OK with that.

fify

What??? I have looked at the 125lb. Portal. It is filled with Semi-Finalists and National Championship contenders. Full Disclosure.......I have been repeatedly beaten with a Ball Pein Hammer.......Lawsuit Pending :)

fify

@dunkej01
Next board mtg, we need to discuss increasing Willie's budget for recruiting transfers. Great work with Dean, but he should still have enough left for Glory.

fify

That was a 12 gauge shot direct to Turkeys giblets.

Reactions: nitlion6
fify

Kind of a rude response don't you think!

Kind of a rude response don't you think!
Subtlety is @smalls103 's thing. It is one of the reasons we love him!
giphy.gif

For team points this sucks.
Robbie made big strides by seasons end in a shortened season. I was excited to see how that continued.

285 and 165 should improve and now 197. Not to mention Bonus % for last years freshman.

Truly the best thing for Penn State would be to get the Hawkeyes as early as possible in every draw. 😊

I agree. I hadn't heard the interview but now I know and knowing is half the battle.
Either no one know this line or doesn't care enough to comment on it but either way my disappointment runneth over.

Calling 82bordeaux for a gif to explain it to those in the dark.

For team points this sucks.
Robbie made big strides by seasons end in a shortened season. I was excited to see how that continued.

285 and 165 should improve and now 197. Not to mention Bonus % for last years freshman.

Truly the best thing for Penn State would be to get the Hawkeyes as early as possible in every draw. 😊
And, if you listened to Nick Lee on Baschmania, he was very complimentary of Robert and his ability. I think Nick probably knows a little bit about these things.

125 is a huge revolving door at Penn State. I expect another transfer soonish. I have no source, just observing the previous pattern Cael runs with at 125. May the best man win!
I heard Spencer Lee was spotted in State College right now.

fify

I'm just having fun like I always do. My post was really one of the most biased dum dumb you have EVER seen on a message board? Really? You said that because I'm a Hawkeye fan and you and I have a history. F off Willie you ugly ****. What do you think I'm scared of? Are you nterested in meeting me under a bridge for a quick chat? I will be there!😁 I would look forward to that very much. Put your Budweiser and your chew down and start training you garden gnome. I ready right now if you wish

How many kids have transfered in/out to fill the hole at 125 for Cael in the last 6 years or so? Am I wrong?

Last edited:
I noticed that too and commented here. I’ve just gone through 2 years of inflamed rotator cuff, bursitis and a frozen shoulder and the last thing I would have wanted to do was celebrate with my arms over my head. I’m not going to freak out about RH yet, but a year to get healed and stronger is the best thing for him
Hurt my rotator two years ago and was just getting pain free when I fell on the ice in late Jan. I am just now getting my hand above the top of my head. I feel you and these kids with how they get torqued. Getting old sucks but it is better than the alternative.

I'm just having fun like I always do. My post was really one of the most biased dum dumb you have EVER seen on a message board? Really? You said that because I'm a Hawkeye fan and you and I have a history. F off Willie you ugly ****. What do you think I'm scared of? Are you nterested in meeting me under a bridge for a quick chat? I will be there!😁 I would look forward to that very much. Put your Budweiser and your chew down and start training you garden gnome. I ready right now if you wish

How many kids have transfered in/out to fill the hole at 125 for Cael in the last 6 years or so? Am I wrong?
#eatitdumdum

That escalated quickly, lets DO THIS guys! We could put you on the Logan Paul undercard, hell I would even throw some padding up on basement walls for this!

Reactions: 82bordeaux

WildTurk, I believe you misspelled ****!

now, now. there are limits. You are a guest on the board, and we usually enjoy your contributions. Telling Willie to "F off," and challenging him to meet you under a bridge are taking things too far.

And as a reminder, I rarely post public rebukes, and only do so when I feel they are warranted. Please heed my words, as once you cross a threshold and I have to publicly intervene, there is no longer any margin for such poster to misbehave again.

now, now. there are limits. You are a guest on the board, and we usually enjoy your contributions. Telling Willie to "F off," and challenging him to meet you under a bridge are taking things too far.

And as a reminder, I rarely post public rebukes, and only do so when I feel they are warranted. Please heed my words, as once you cross a threshold and I have to publicly intervene, there is no longer any margin for such poster to misbehave again.
I’ll let Turk defend his post if he chooses, but I thought he was trying to play the HR memes back as a joke to Willie.

lol. all very original.

we have history? what history is there other than you posting dum dum stuff and me saying you're a dum dum?

no it wasn't the dumbest post in message board history but if i have to explain that it's the consistency of your dum dum takes that makes you look dumb you're even a dumber dum dum than i thought.

Now, to answer your question, which is the genesis of me calling you dumb, the answer is 'not many'. go ahead and tell us all about the numerous 125lb transfers penn state has had.

To make the take even worse, you think that might have had something to do with one of the Top p4p kids committing and leaving after a year? i can't believe they would have to look for alternatives after that, can you? most programs would have just forfeited for fear that Wild Turk would chastise them about it on a message board.

Double standards here? Or special treatment for Willie since he recruits for your team?
I will elaborate when Vodka gets his appeal heard. F off, Turk. find the info for yourself.

Btw - one interesting tidbit in his tweet. @smalls103 said he sees RoHo at 125 2022-2023 and then the foreseeable future. If that's the case, it makes sense to pull Steen. If we redshirted him this upcoming year and just punted 125 for duals and NCAAs, he's going to be sitting the following year anyways when Howard returns. Might as well let him get a chance in duals and the postseason if that's the case. The kid should be eating and lifting a ton now because from what I hear, he's a bit undersized....

Double standards here? Or special treatment for Willie since he recruits for your team?
You called him an "ugly ****" and challenged him to meet you under a bridge. Even if said in jest, if you don't see how that takes it a few levels above what he said then I don't know what to tell you.

Willie doesn't get special treatment, he follows the rule here and I think our moderators are very lenient and give a lot of leeway to "have some fun" (like you arguing back and going for the "Penn State is cheating" angle again in response to Tom)

@wilddumdum your time is now. Become the dead jedi you've always wanted to be. Your tHR martyrdum awaits you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT