ADVERTISEMENT

125 next year

Double standards here? Or special treatment for Willie since he recruits for your team?
TimelyThreadbareChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Double standards here? Or special treatment for Willie since he recruits for your team?
Welcome to the world, man. If you make people dislike you, everything gets harder. That’s not unfair; even a computer can keep score on finite goodwill. Just disappear for a couple of weeks and it’ll hopefully blow over. Keep digging the hole and you’ll gain negative sympathy. Your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Willie doesn't get special treatment, he follows the rule here and I think our moderators are very lenient and give a lot of leeway to "have some fun" (like you arguing back and going for the "Penn State is cheating" angle again in response to Tom)
So when people here laugh and joke about Willie recruiting for PSU, it's OK. When I joke about it, I'm saying they are cheating? :rolleyes:

"Willie doesn't get special treatment and he follows the rules here."
-
smalls103 said:
F off, Turk. find the info for yourself.

I'm just having fun like I always do. My post was really one of the most biased dum dumb you have EVER seen on a message board? Really? You said that because I'm a Hawkeye fan and you and I have a history. F off Willie you ugly ****. What do you think I'm scared of? Are you nterested in meeting me under a bridge for a quick chat? I will be there!😁 I would look forward to that very much. Put your Budweiser and your chew down and start training you garden gnome. I ready right now if you wish

How many kids have transfered in/out to fill the hole at 125 for Cael in the last 6 years or so? Am I wrong?
Clearly not good.

So when people here laugh and joke about Willie recruiting for PSU, it's OK. When I joke about it, I'm saying they are cheating? :rolleyes:

"Willie doesn't get special treatment and he follows the rules here."
-
smalls103 said:
F off, Turk. find the info for yourself.
It’s different Turk. If I went to the Iowa board and called the Brands brothers “hyperactive monkey-weasels” (as a joke, of course), I don’t think the board would take too kindly to it.

Reactions: donboy6499
It’s different Turk. If I went to the Iowa board and called the Brands brothers “hyperactive monkey-weasels” (as a joke, of course), I don’t think the board would take too kindly to it.
No offense but nobody knows you on the HR board. I've been around a long time on all the boards. I most always am respectful here knowing where I am. I simply snapped back at Willie because he is a rat in this wicked world. He told me to F-off first so I retaliated when I had my moment. I apologize for that @Tom McAndrew. I should have just told him in person. Sorry

No offense but nobody knows you on the HR board. I've been around a long time on all the boards. I most always am respectful here knowing where I am. I simply snapped back at Willie because he is a rat in this wicked world. He told me to F-off first so I retaliated when I had my moment. I apologize for that @Tom McAndrew. I should have just told him in person. Sorry
still waiting for the list of 125lb transfers to PSU

Ahhh...but if they knew me, they’d love me....unless I started a war with your top recruiter :p

still waiting for the list of 125lb transfers to PSU
Transfer was not the correct word in hindsight. What I was referring to was the revolving door of bodies that Cael has had at 125. You know the names Bob. Or as Willie told me "......... find the info for yourself"

Seriously, I read everything Turk wrote as being a caricature of crap we write all the time. Willie was being Willie. They are two grown men and don’t need us refereeing for them. Let’s move on... I am excited to watch Steen wrestle if he goes, and hope Howard has a full recovery for the following year. Then Steen can take a shirt and they should both fit in three seasons from now.

Last edited:
Seriously, I read everything Turk wrote as being a caricature of crap we write all the time. Willie was being Willie. They are two grown men and don’t need us refereeing for them. Let’s move on... I am excited to watch Steen wrestle if he goes, and hope Howard had a full recovery for the following year. Then Steen can take a shirt and they should both fit in three seasons from now.
Yes, I would think that "under the bridge" was the big clue on that - although maybe it's just an Iowa thing.

Watching Turk and Willie go at it is entertaining and it is the offseason, so Tom should cut him a little slack here. Plus, Turk ends up getting b-slapped by Willie every time. He hasn't figured out that pithy is the go-to technique in an internet squabble. (TBH, I have a hard time with that as well)

#eatitdumdum

Yes, I would think that "under the bridge" was the big clue on that - although maybe it's just an Iowa thing.

Watching Turk and Willie go at it is entertaining and it is the offseason, so Tom should cut him a little slack here. Plus, Turk ends up getting b-slapped by Willie every time. He hasn't figured out that pithy is the go-to technique in an internet squabble. (TBH, I have a hard time with that as well)

#eatitdumdum

#eatitdumdum
I am a bit of an aggressive man,
no doubt about it. Commercial construction does that to a man, especially when you are a Foreman. Willie can call me a dumdum all he wants, but he has no clue what I do on a daily basis to help improve this country. I have intestinal fortitude inside me that he will never possess. And that's ok. A spade is a spade as they say.

Transfer was not the correct word in hindsight. What I was referring to was the revolving door of bodies that Cael has had at 125. You know the names Bob. Or as Willie told me "......... find the info for yourself"

Sometimes just one word can get you into trouble.

Reactions: WildTurk
no doubt about it. Commercial construction does that to a man, especially when you are a Foreman. Willie can call me a dumdum all he wants, but he has no clue what I do on a daily basis to help improve this country. I have intestinal fortitude inside me that he will never possess. And that's ok. A spade is a spade as they say.

What you do for our country?

This is AA post.

Please dont stop doing you.

#youok
#sorrywehurtyou
#eatitdumdum

This is all true, and you’ve always been a good sport.
Still, you took a dig at family, no one takes a dig at family. No exceptions.

Thankfully for us, what you do to improve this country still leaves you with sufficient free time during the day to write replies to this message board at (yesterday) 1221pm, (today) 930am, 1154am, 1235pm, 107pm, 116pm, 200pm

You, unfortunately, use a spade to keep digging a deeper hole. First rule when you've dug yourself a hole: stop digging. In your case, stop posting and quit while you're behind.

Reactions: mjmirv and Str8DBLz
Yes he did but was toe to toe with him.. Let Gary work for a month under Cael and 100% differnt outcome.
Oh - I'm not remotely worried about the result. Werner is a very solid opponent you would expect a true freshman to lose to. I am curious how Gary would do UNDER Werner ... that'll be the key adjustment from HS to college.

#eatitdumdum
Turk vs. Willie has a certain Bug vs. Windshield vibe.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT