ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, I expected some decommits

DrJC

May 29, 2001
I thought we would lose just who have lost. Harbaugh is the pied piper right now and we need to realize that fact. CJF has yet to prove exactly what he can do. I will give him a little benefit of the doubt, in that the sanctions did hurt, especially regarding offensive lineman. However, next year is the test. He must show substantial improvement against the big teams.

PSU needs some toughness and discipline - that was our trademark under JoePa. It is not all x's and o's. Never has been. He needs to get a new OC in house quick if he does not wish to lose more commits - and it needs to be a top name. I also think that it would be great to get Munchak in as a line coach. I was not impressed with the work that was done with the talent we did have.

Regardless of how good Franklin is as a recruiter, he may not be the match for Harbaugh or a MSU that is so dominant. Kids will be kids.

thought we would lose just who have lost. Harbaugh is the pied piper right now and we need to realize that fact. CJF has yet to prove exactly what he can do. I will give him a little benefit of the doubt, in that the sanctions did hurt, especially regarding offensive lineman. However, next year is the test. He must show substantial improvement against the big teams.

I must have been watching a different game this weekend, I thought I saw Harbaugh get rolled by Ohio State. So why isn't everyone on here talking about all the Michigan recruits that were going to bolt to OSU? If recruits only went to teams that never lost, no team would ever have anyone on their roster.

Reactions: Judge Smails
I thought we would lose just who have lost. Harbaugh is the pied piper right now and we need to realize that fact. CJF has yet to prove exactly what he can do. I will give him a little benefit of the doubt, in that the sanctions did hurt, especially regarding offensive lineman. However, next year is the test. He must show substantial improvement against the big teams.

PSU needs some toughness and discipline - that was our trademark under JoePa. It is not all x's and o's. Never has been. He needs to get a new OC in house quick if he does not wish to lose more commits - and it needs to be a top name. I also think that it would be great to get Munchak in as a line coach. I was not impressed with the work that was done with the talent we did have.

Regardless of how good Franklin is as a recruiter, he may not be the match for Harbaugh or a MSU that is so dominant. Kids will be kids.

Don't expect a big jump next year. We may see a few of JF's OL recruits, but if we do it will still be early in their development, so they're still going to have RS FR muscle mass and understanding. Because of this, I'm not expecting big things next year... But 2017 will be a different story. JF's high end recruits will be In their third years, and at that point it's fair to expect returns even from the OL recruits.

Losing two Michigan kids to Michigan isn't that hard to understand. I think most of us were aware that was going to happen at least a month ago

Hill, was not that highly thought of when he committed to PSU. His camps really raised his stock. Nordin just wanted Michigan and waited for their offer. If they were two PA kids we lost to Michigan, THEN I would have been concerned.

Reactions: Jtrader
I must have been watching a different game this weekend, I thought I saw Harbaugh get rolled by Ohio State. So why isn't everyone on here talking about all the Michigan recruits that were going to bolt to OSU? If recruits only went to teams that never lost, no team would ever have anyone on their roster.
Because it doesn't fit the Chicken Little narrative.

True. We lost two soft verbals, from Michigan, who were both life long Michigan fans, and they are 17 years old.

Shocker. We should be crestfallen and fold up the tents now.

True. We lost two soft verbals, from Michigan, who were both life long Michigan fans, and they are 17 years old.

Shocker. We should be crestfallen and fold up the tents now.

We haven't lost Nordin yet. He posted a pic on Twitter tonight with Charles Huff at his home for an at home visit and used a #WeAre. I'm not saying he's not gonna flip, but he hasn't done so yet.

Might as well shut it down, huh?

Who is the 2nd commit we lost to Michigan? If it's Nordin, has that been confirmed anywhere?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT