ADVERTISEMENT

VA Tech/NC St., IA/OK St., MO/IA St. duals

Missouri is sitting almost all their starters tonight.

Trever Anderson (Northern Iowa) over Unknown (For.)

Julian Farber (Northern Iowa) over Drew Stanfield (Missouri) (MD 11-1)

Cael Happel (Northern Iowa) vs. Josh Edmond (Missouri)

Adam Allard (Northern Iowa) vs. Joel Mylin (Missouri)

Ryder Downey (Northern Iowa) vs. James Conway (Missouri)

Jack Thomsen (Northern Iowa) vs. Jeremy Jakowitsch (Missouri)

Jared Simma (Northern Iowa) vs. Ellis Pfleger (Missouri)

Parker Keckeisen (Northern Iowa) vs. Colton Hawks (Missouri)

Wyatt Voelker (Northern Iowa) vs. Jesse Cassatt (Missouri)

Tyrell Gordon (Northern Iowa) vs. Zach Elam (Missouri)

Camacho from NC State knocks off #3 Cooper Flynn 5-1. NC State up 14-12 with 2 matches to go.

That 133 match was pretty good. Orine with a hard ride but Latona had him dead to rights and just ran out of time. Fun ending

Reactions: Ski
Stewart just got hit with stalling as he got a takedown. Nothing but stupidity from the refs this season.
I didn't mind it--he took several huge steps backward. Didn't matter though--Stewart looked goooood.

Missouri is sitting almost all their starters tonight.

Trever Anderson (Northern Iowa) over Unknown (For.)

Julian Farber (Northern Iowa) over Drew Stanfield (Missouri) (MD 11-1)

Cael Happel (Northern Iowa) vs. Josh Edmond (Missouri)

Adam Allard (Northern Iowa) vs. Joel Mylin (Missouri)

Ryder Downey (Northern Iowa) vs. James Conway (Missouri)

Jack Thomsen (Northern Iowa) vs. Jeremy Jakowitsch (Missouri)

Jared Simma (Northern Iowa) vs. Ellis Pfleger (Missouri)

Parker Keckeisen (Northern Iowa) vs. Colton Hawks (Missouri)

Wyatt Voelker (Northern Iowa) vs. Jesse Cassatt (Missouri)

Tyrell Gordon (Northern Iowa) vs. Zach Elam (Missouri)
They did put this tweet out like 5 or 6 hours before the match so expect the same against ISU.

Reactions: jmadden1998
Sounds like the illness bug hit them, too Mizzou is ducking like a bunch of seed-protecting poser cry-baby wannabe's. Especially KOT, who is the biggest orange duck-billed platypus fraidy cat who will no doubt be running from Carr for the next month. That sucks.

Mandatory FIFY.

Oh, and I have it on good authority that the illness that has been affecting PSU (and only PSU) has been traced to a biology lab leak at, you guessed it, the University of Iowa. Bat eating cretans.

Mandatory FIFY.

Oh, and I have it on good authority that the illness that has been affecting PSU (and only PSU) has been traced to a biology lab leak at, you guessed it, the University of Iowa. Bat eating cretans.
The virus has been identified as a cocktail of bacteria from McDonough’s headgear, lab raised recreational raccoons, dry foot flakes that brands twisted out of his sneaker, and the flying slobber droplets of knowledgeable GIAs raging against “The Slush”.
GIA scientist worked on antidotes to protect their hawks. The only one that worked, smearing the cocktail on a teammate’s knee and shooting it, was never approved.

The virus has been identified as a cocktail of bacteria from McDonough’s headgear, lab raised recreational raccoons, dry foot flakes that brands twisted out of his sneaker, and the flying slobber droplets of knowledgeable GIAs raging against “The Slush”.
GIA scientist worked on antidotes to protect their hawks. The only one that worked, smearing the cocktail on a teammate’s knee and shooting it, was never approved.
Rage Against The Slush might be the worst band name ever.

Unless it's a mock cover band like Dread Zeppelin.

Rage Against The Slush might be the worst band name ever.

Unless it's a mock cover band like Dread Zeppelin.
I loved Dread Zeppelin back in the day! If you all haven't listened to them, you must you tube them. Zeppelin songs sung like Elvis with a reggae beat.

Reactions: danoftw
giphy.gif
Since she was known as "Bewwbs"

I notice Okie State has their band in the arena, that's pretty cool. We should do the same next year in the BJC.

Franek
10-4
Locked hands with 8 secs. to lose the major.
Iowa 9-6 at break

I have to say it’s always amusing to scroll through a hawk pbp thread. Any Vegas oddsmaker worth their salt would call it a “pick ‘em” as between whether there would be more posters bitching about not finishing takedowns, or more posters seeking to win matches by stalling, team point deductions, or the like.

Reactions: IndyLion1
I have to say it’s always amusing to scroll through a hawk pbp thread. Any Vegas oddsmaker worth their salt would call it a “pick ‘em” as between whether there would be more posters bitching about not finishing takedowns, or more posters seeking to win matches by stalling, team point deductions, or the like.
How would their wrestlers possibly figure out which way to bet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT