ADVERTISEMENT

So Tony Dorsett was screaming in McSorley's face at the PC after the game....

Does anyone else think that the whole "hail to pitt" mantra comes off as kind of cultish behavior. Everytime I hear that phrase it reminds me of a zombie Al Bundy chanting "hail baby"

yelling to Hail to Pitt......can bet you the farm...John Capelletti won't be yelling WE ARE PENN STATE in the face of Pitt QB next year at Beaver Stadium. PITT=No class
We had people put Balloons and Penn State ribbon on Narduzzi's house the night before the game. I'd say both sides are guilty of being classless.

I used to travel for business quite a bit and ran into Tony Dorsett on several occasions in airports. I spoke to him most every time and he was kind and gracious. I saw him Saturday evening at the Westin and he was a shell of his former self...very thin, painful gait and an almost vacant look in his eyes...I was shocked. Have not seen him for almost 6 years...time has not been kind to him. We should be...I would not wish his condition on anyone.

Reactions: mn78psu83
We had people put Balloons and Penn State ribbon on Narduzzi's house the night before the game. I'd say both sides are guilty of being classless.

Oh the horror. Next thing you know, we are going to be executing wet willies in the pileups.

tumblr_m22zhxd9wH1r6a3lwo1_400.gif

I used to travel for business quite a bit and ran into Tony Dorsett on several occasions in airports. I spoke to him most every time and he was kind and gracious. I saw him Saturday evening at the Westin and he was a shell of his former self...very thin, painful gait and an almost vacant look in his eyes...I was shocked. Have not seen him for almost 6 years...time has not been kind to him. We should be...I would not wish his condition on anyone.
That's sad to hear. And I would not wish that on anyone either. That said, if he's in public making public comments, he can expect some criticism, for those comments.

Oh the horror. Next thing you know, we are going to be executing wet willies in the pileups.

tumblr_m22zhxd9wH1r6a3lwo1_400.gif
Exactly, there is no harm in any of this. This is the kind of stuff that happens during ******* game. Sorry, I'm not aloud to call it that.

Exactly, there is no harm in any of this. This is the kind of stuff that happens during ******* game. Sorry, I'm not aloud to call it that.

You talking to me? I've had no beef with Dorsett. I thought Trace handled it perfectly. I think the whole thing has been overblown.

84805-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-Oo9p.gif

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
The interview was staged in an area in which Pitt players were parading by and being congratulated by former Pitt players. The mistake was picking that hallway at that time to conduct an interview for a website. Unfortunately that's where these types of interviews are held for this type of "media" and obviously it didn't work out well...except to give most of you a chance to bash a man who has some current issues but did nothing wrong in this case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT