ADVERTISEMENT

So Tony Dorsett was screaming in McSorley's face at the PC after the game....

yelling to Hail to Pitt......can bet you the farm...John Capelletti won't be yelling WE ARE PENN STATE in the face of Pitt QB next year at Beaver Stadium. PITT=No class
Gotta remember - Tony Dorsett is severely mentally handicapped
That's not a joke - he actually is. Gotta' give him pass they way you would an 8 year old kid

Dorsett is a shell of his former self. Based on the reports I had heard I was suprised he was as lucid as he was in his interviews.

Reactions: step.eng69
yelling to Hail to Pitt......can bet you the farm...John Capelletti won't be yelling WE ARE PENN STATE in the face of Pitt QB next year at Beaver Stadium. PITT=No class
Just saw the video on Audrey Snyder's Twitter. He didn't get in his face, McSorley was doing an interview in the hallway and you could hear someone in the background shouting "Hail to Pitt". They said it was Dorsett. Pretty much a dick move regardless.

Dorset has significant cognitive issues, from forgetting simple things to an inability to control speech and even worse emotions. This is a prime example of what football can do to a person.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
That's ok, for the rest will go Penn State's way. McSorley will be able to do the same starting next year. Our Team is young, but won't be forever.

Reactions: step.eng69
Long term prognosis not real good for TD.

To be honest he probably never should have been put on live tv, was painful to listen to.
He was staying at our hotel this weekend. He did not look good at all. Was gracious about taking pictures as was Jackie Sherrell. Could not tell if Dorsett was shitfaced or just messed up.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Saw the video. Trace is complete class. Dorsett is complete trash. Tony should learn some class from Conner.

Reactions: tomfleet
Hey a cheap shot is better than no shot. That clown has been waiting decades to do it. Didn't we kick his a$$ when he played at pitt?

I don't know if he has CTE or not but he has been a dick his entire life. He has a history of doing stupid stuff. When driving home we heard Traces interview and the yelling in the background. When we later heard it was Dorsett, it didn't surprise me at all.

Honestly, I just thought he was another drunken pitt fan. Thank you for clearing up that he is actually just another mentally challenged pitt fan.

Last edited:
I just love the fact that he was completely outclassed by a 20 year old QB making his first start on the road. Lololol. Have another, Tony. Ya drunken lush.

I honestly feel bad for TD. When he was being interviewed, first I thought he was drunk, but then I realized that he must have brain damage. That sucks.

Dorset has significant cognitive issues, from forgetting simple things to an inability to control speech and even worse emotions. This is a prime example of what football can do to a person.
You might like to tell that to some of your football fans too since they seem to be quick to criticize.

Dorsett is mentally ill, homeless, and penniless.
Dorsett has been a mental midget since the 1960s. He was the pitt leader in the number of "you knows" in a 10 second span for a long time. Rooster Jones finally beat his record.

Ask anyone involved with the Big33 about Tony's stint as honorary chairman a few years back. He showed up for events drunk. Skipped events to drink downtown in Harrisburg and eventually was asked to leave the game.

He's taken one too many hits to the head...

I'm not so sure Dorsett had any idea that our qback was being interviewed. The reporter took the situation and ran with it when questioning Trace.

There were a lot of people in the hallway, so Dorsett could have just been excited. Sad if he has CTE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT