ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett Stabs Pitt In The Back.

Pitt Nation is getting behind their QB Patti
pp-color.jpg

Will not play with the Commode Bowl.
And Brian Kelly left Notre Dame before its bowl game. Coaches do this all the time, so why wouldn't a player. And who cares? It is Pitt.

Are you going to say Smith stabbed Penn State in the back too? How about Roberson? Rudolph?

And Brian Kelly left Notre Dame before its bowl game. Coaches do this all the time, so why wouldn't a player. And who cares? It is Pitt.

Are you going to say Smith stabbed Penn State in the back too? How about Roberson? Rudolph?
Go wipe

The ACC made this year's college landscape the P4 and G6. However, it's hard not to tip your cap to the Pitt team for taking care of business.
Now, here's my take on the Pickett situation.....I think it's all tied into the Whipple-Nardouche dynamic. How do you just let your OC sneak out the door without offering him an extension? I think Nards has trouble with good coordinators and perhaps even feels a tad threatened. Pickett was joined at the hip with Whipple and hence he gone.

With pickett it would be a toss up, without him they are 10 pt dogs
pitt gave up 44 points and lost to a mid-level MAC team. We might score 80 points against them. Our defense would bottle up pickett. We might win 80 - 10. pitt is a product of their glorified high school schedule. They haven't played a decent team all season.

The biggest risk to Kenny in this game is his potential ineptness. This the first time this season that he will be playing against a decent opponent. MSU might have sacked him 8 times, picked off 4 of his passes, and he might have completed 6 of 32 passes. Much better for him to hide in his parent's basement and thump his chest about his performance against 13 glorified high school teams.
Huh??? MSU has one of the worst passing defenses in the country. Pickett would have thrown for 500. Very dumb post.

pitt gave up 44 points and lost to a mid-level MAC team. We might score 80 points against them. Our defense would bottle up pickett. We might win 80 - 10. pitt is a product of their glorified high school schedule. They haven't played a decent team all

Penn State would wreck Pitt. Get real. Pitt benefited from being in a TERRIBLE conference.

If they played PSU's schedule, they'd be 6-6 (losses to Wisconsin, Auburn, OSU, Michigan, MSU and Iowa).
We would lose to Pitt. Stop it! You sound foolish.

I wouldn't suggest he stabbed anybody in the back. I'm guessing Pickett has a better sense of his former teammates than we do. But this is not a meaningless bowl game--actually, none of them are since the stats count and the games count against your record, but I digress. This season is surely a high-water mark for Pitt. The chance to win a NY6 Bowl and finish in the top 10 might not come along again for quite some time. And if there's any position where you could protect a player from injury, it's QB. I suspect that had Whipple not left, Pickett might have made a different decision. He had a really good year. But he didn't finish it.
Not a fan of Pitt on any way however… they had a very good season.. and won games they were supposed to win. Which is frustrating considering we walked away with 5 losses this season pre Bowl game.

Don’t care how we look at things.. the Iowa , Illinois and even Michigan State games were all bad losses…

Reactions: bourbon n blues
pitt gave up 44 points and lost to a mid-level MAC team. We might score 80 points against them. Our defense would bottle up pickett. We might win 80 - 10. pitt is a product of their glorified high school schedule. They haven't played a decent team all season.
You will know more after the MSU -Pitt bowl game.
Will not play with the Commode Bowl.
as well he should not play. He has a lottery ticket in his pocket good for at least 10 million, probably more. If it was my son I would strongly suggest he NOT PLAY.

Mid level? They were the last place team in their division.

PSU scored 10 on Illinois. Psu offense stinks , it can’t score 30 if the other teams defense isn’t on the field.

He walked away when the Big Ten told him there would be no season.

Not this again about Parsons.

Aug 6, 2020
Aug 11, 2020:

Reactions: doctornick
Not a fan of Pitt on any way however… they had a very good season.. and won games they were supposed to win. Which is frustrating considering we walked away with 5 losses this season pre Bowl game.

Don’t care how we look at things.. the Iowa , Illinois and even Michigan State games were all bad losses…

Why did you reply to my post? This had nothing to do with what I wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT