ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Washington Fiesta Bowl Game Thread

Sanders showing inexperience on that KO. You don't take your time getting to the ball, expecting it to go OOB. We're killing ourselves with stupid mistakes.
yeah we are clearly the better team.....we should be up something like 42 to 0

Washington’s Defense rushing per game average was 92 yards per a game in the PAC 12. So it’s not bad that Barkley had exactly 92 in one run.

Pour it in the second half, Keep the pedal to the metal

Not very impressed with Washington's D - line so far. What's their tackle's name, Tiny Tim, something like that?

So what adjustments, if any, should PSU make at halftime? For me
  • Offense: keep throwing downfield to open up the run
  • Defense: UW seems to now be running and passing towards the perimeter, because Givens has been a monster on the inside.

They will be fine, just a little bit of clean up. Oh and Brandon needs a pick six for his wife.

Not very impressed with Washington's D - line so far. What's their tackle's name, Tiny Tim, something like that?

Manumana the Slender.

manu-manu-the-slender.jpg

Reactions: Phil's Rug
  • Defense: UW seems to now be running and passing towards the perimeter, because Giverns has been a monster on the inside.
Yeah, gotta stop the quick passes...that seems to be the only thing working for them.

Washington’s Defense rushing per game average was 92 yards per a game in the PAC 12. So it’s not bad that Barkley had exactly 92 in one run.

Pour it in the second half, Keep the pedal to the metal

No doubt. Don't give one inch. Finish this.

• Defense: UW seems to now be running and passing towards the perimeter, because Giverns has been a monster on the inside.
Would love to see a stop then a TD to start the second half. That would be huge.

Reactions: Victor E. Bell
Hope they clean up the turnovers in the second half. This game shouldnt be close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT