ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Purdue Game Thread

Unless he clearly heard the whistle, the personal foul call on Brisker was terrible...the runner kept pushing forward as if he wasn’t officially down. A unique way to DRAW a penalty lol...

Reactions: ralphster
Unless he clearly heard the whistle, the personal foul call on Brisker was terrible...the runner kept pushing forward as if he wasn’t officially down. A unique way to DRAW a penalty lol...
Another Purdue player also threw Brisker to the ground after Brisker kept going. If anything it should’ve been offsetting.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
PENN STATE DEPTH CHART

WEEK 6 VS. PURDUE

OFFENSE

Wide Receiver

6 Justin Shorter (So./Fr., 6-4, 235)

11 Daniel George (So./Fr., 6-2, 220)

81 Cam Sullivan-Brown (Jr./So., 6-0, 194)

That was a few days ago, so Shorter must’ve been a last second scratch.
They do very little updating of the depth chart, and even when they do it is not done in a timely manner.
For comparison, George was injured for the Pitt game if I remember correctly, but was still listed #2 on the depth chart.

Clearly every game is different but I see tOSU as one of the 4 playoff teams and they're playing lights out. I'm not sure we can hang with them even if we play our best game to date. I hope I'm wrong.
We might not be able to, but if we can’t it has nothing to do with today’s game...that’s my point.

Midnighter Bar First Half Specials
Pic of @Tom McAndrew and @step.eng69 at the original Midnighter Bar, Manhattan, circa 1972.
:cool: Pic Midnighter, been there in '69 with other PSU guys on a three day NYC engineer class trip.
$1.25 "Throw Back" shots :cool:
Ya got the pic right, dumb ass stupid drunken smile with a Lucky Strike in my hand.

Playboy-Bunny-club-manual-2.jpg

These were the only "Bunnys" McAndrew was interested in at the time :oops:
220px-Easter_Bunny_Postcard_1907.jpg

Certainly not wasting the time to ask for an injury update, but was curious if anyone noticed whether TCF actually re-entered the Purdue game or not, which is just a matter of fact? I didn't notice him return but I wasn't specifically looking so may have missed it.

Certainly not wasting the time to ask for an injury update, but was curious if anyone noticed whether TCF actually re-entered the Purdue game or not, which is just a matter of fact? I didn't notice him return but I wasn't specifically looking so may have missed it.

He did not return to the game.

I believe he only played 6 snaps in the game. I did not notice his return to the game, or hear him mentioned by the radio broadcast team as having returned to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT