ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Nebraska Game Thread

Deja vu all over again...

if I want to experience deja vu, I'd like to do so with

d1af4eb6c7b2e13cd3243e0cd7d2fce2.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I know we lack talented on defense which is one thing... But I can't get over for the life of me why it looks and feels like they just don't give a flying shit. No fire..... None

Reactions: bdgan and paws1957
Defense is soft up front. 18 is flailing around all over the field. Nebraska about to punch the opening drive in for a TD. Issues all over this team.

So... perhaps our defense will shut Nebraska out in the second half, question is how much of a hole will they be in by then?

Shocking nebby went right down the field for a touchdown. Our defense did nothing there. Nothing.

Reactions: paws1957
McCafferty on a keeper on 1st & goal, and gets the TD.

Only the 4th TD Nebraska scored all season, and they made it look easy on their opening drive against PSU's D

7-0, kNU, with 11:25 left in the 1st quarter

Another beat down by a B10 team. They again appear unprepared to play.

Well, let’s see if the offense can do anything. If it comes out flat yet again then I can go do other projects instead of watch the same show for the fourth week in a row.

Reactions: ouirpsu
PSU D status quo - opposing QB has the best game of their career against them. Might be a LONG day fellas....

No bad a team thinks their offense is, they have to feel good if they are playing against PSU’s defense. Nebraska’s offense made that look too easy.

Only way Franklin maintains his job next year if he scores more pity points than the offense. Think it’s safe to say Franklin scores more...

Defense is soft up front. 18 is flailing around all over the field. Nebraska about to punch the opening drive in for a TD. Issues all over this team.
And people in the Board were thinking Toney was a high draft pick? Laughable.

You kickoff in the first half to allow your D to get a stop then you will have the ball to begin the 2nd half. Exception is when your D ia a sieve and your guaranteed to be down 7-0 four minutes into the game. Memo not received.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT