ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

A wful call there, considering #18 was held on that play as well and it wasn't callrd

The defensive holding penalty on 3rd down, extending michigan state's drive, and then lewerke's big run with the middle of the field wide open, allowed michigan state to flip the field. Now they have the ball at our 40 yard line.

Yep. Don’t make them use another time out and punt from end zone.

Again...again... AGAIN! Football IQ, or lack thereof. We will never get to that elite level until that's cleaned up.

But as much as I love CJF, I'm not so sure a CJF team pays that close attention to the small details.

What are those green and white colored capes that the PSU defensive lineman are wearing? They really seem to be slowing them down.

Not a very good half of football although we are winning.
237 yards of offense and only 14 points to show for it. A lot like the OSU game.

Let's hope something was learned over the bye week and we see the team wake up and play a full second half.

These are the kinds of games you have to get some turnovers. MSU is playing ball control to eat time....need to get a TO since we can’t seem to get too many three and outs.

Again...again... AGAIN! Football IQ, or lack thereof. We will never get to that elite level until that's cleaned up.

But as much as I love CJF, I'm not so sure a CJF team pays that close attention to the small details.

Yep. It’s the little things this team doesn’t seem to do well. Stop them on the goal line - stupid personal foul. Bad coaching decisions - don’t run on third and long with your back up against the end zone - give MSU goods field position with two time outs.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
No excuse for a better team playing down to a lesser team's level.

Focus, enthusiasm, and discipline are lacking.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
I would love to know the number of yellow hankies thrown on PSU many of which were declined by PSU. Cannon’s crew has become the new O’Neils

Our pass rushers are getting mugged. They don’t see that but they eagerly see defensive holding.

I loathe this conference
6 for 31 according to cbs sports...seems like way more

Why doesn't this team throw it down field anymore.
Their not exploiting MSU weakness.
I guess wr can't get open.
Wish Franklin try some younger guys

I’d like to see an actual screen pass to go with the real draw play we ran in the first half. Need to show some new stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT