ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

It's very rare for everything to go perfect in a game. Just wait until the 2nd half when the depth starts to show itself...

I realize this is a board, but seems to be a lot of folks prematurely writing this team off game in and game out...

Reactions: mcgunns
It's very rare for everything to go perfect in a game. Just wait until the 2nd half when the depth starts to show itself...

I realize this is a board, but seems to be a lot of folks prematurely writing this team off game in and game out...
pretty much every game

The continuing problem of zero pressure on the QB is killing this defense. Against this MSU patchwork of an OL our front four should be owning the LOS. Very concerning.

This feels like a game vs Iowa - we have better players that aren’t playing well and they’re hanging around in a tight game. Blech.

Football IQ. We're a top 2/3 B1G team when It comes to talent, but the mental breakdowns week in/week out put us in the middle of the pack IMO in terms of football IQ.

And that includes the coaches. Our clock management hasn't been stellar in I don't know how long. Notice also how susceptible we are to trick plays. Costly penalties. The only thing holding them back sometimes is themselves.

Whatever... I'm not going to call people names on this board but I have every right to call out the team just anybody else does on this board... And if they don't like it and want to hear good things than they should go watch Alabama
Or maybe you should cheer for Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT