ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Pry is a super guy but I think I've seen enough to know that he's not Elite and I don't even think he's great... At best he's good
You can’t criticize Pry here. Your post will be replied to with stats and “give me a break.”

Teams are going to score, no big deal.
Bigger deals are IMHO special teams that seem to get burned with trick plays repeatedly and an offensive line which continues to struggle.

Reactions: cntblvitsbutter
Wow, what a run of horrible play. Whole team is playing crappy football. Ugliest stretch of the whole year. It's like they're not into it. Even Trace misses wide open TE for 1st down. They're going to play better than this or they are going to get schooled.

Similar to last year. Close loss to OSU then a less than inspired effort (so far) the next game against Michigan State.

PSU may get it together the rest of the game but these slow starts, continued poor tackling, and lack of killer instinct on D is frustrating.

This is why I’m not worried about the playoffs. Imagine this team vs Bama? 2020 will be the year. Write it down.

Everyone in the top 10 would lose 21+ to Bama this year.

At least our tackling and receiving has improved. Now if Trace would only extract his head from his butt.

Lol. You're a joke dude.
Tell me how much a joke... What have i said on this post today that makes me a joke? That's a real classy thing to say... Sorry that this board isn't for compliments only

What happened to the best practice Franklin has had at PSU? This is very concerning considering the opportunity we still have.

last two drives:
second to last drives= 3 passes
last drive= 3 runs

way to mix it up

Need to run more, and by that I mean with Miles. Need more roll outs. Trace in the pocket does us no damn good. Do we ever screen? OSU showed how effective a screen pass can be.

This feels like a game vs Iowa - we have better players that aren’t playing well and they’re hanging around in a tight game. Blech.

Reactions: VaLion'92
Enough.

You are both jokes-okay?
Whatever... I'm not going to call people names on this board but I have every right to call out the team just anybody else does on this board... And if they don't like it and want to hear good things than they should go watch Alabama

Does it seem like the BTN has more commercial time outs than other networks?
It actually seems like there are more breaks than playing time. Streaming the game there aren't even any commercials, which seems like an odd business model.

Does it seem like the BTN has more commercial time outs than other networks?
I think it is Fox. At the Kent State game there was more commercial time than game time halfway through the first quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT