ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Jones is right. PSU offense needs to take charge because anything less than a 20 point lead and you're risking a replay of last year at East Lansing. Offense either needs to get aggressive and score or it needs to consistently make 1st downs the whole second half.

Bottom line is PSU is losing the battle at the LOS. On both sides of the ball. There's no pocket for Trace, they're going to have to start rolling him out to buy time.

This is really bad. Something is going to have to change here or PSU loses this game.

3rd and 12, receiver wide open over the middle. 1st down, msu. Ridiculous.

Bottom line is PSU is losing the battle at the LOS. On both sides of the ball. There's no pocket for Trace, they're going to have to start rolling him out to buy time.

This is really bad. Something is going to have to change here or PSU loses this game.

It all adds up... Death by pin pricks.

Penn State essentially has three turnovers counting the fake punt and penalty on third down stop. They had better get some turnovers back.

third and 12 converted .You can throw down the middle when you don't have defensive tackles in your face. Trace doesn't have that this game.

Critical interception. Maybe a game-changer. Defense has been on the field way too long and I see them wearing down in the 4th. Too bad Taylor could not avoid that shoe-string tackle or he goes the distance.

Once again, we can't get out of our own way. McSorley trips on the 4th-down play.

one of those games....that wasn't even a slip...he tripped on the turf out of nowhere

I thought coach was going to do whatever it took to be elite???

He could start by ditching the still abysmal play calling and ill advised decisions!!!

I don’t recall a worse game by Trace - he’s been terrible today -throwing into coverage, fumbling, falling down, making bad keep or run decision. It had his normal game we’d be up a few scores

Reactions: Nitt1300
Trace looks lost today.....I know the OL is getting manhandled but he just seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. Just fell down while trying to step up on a critical 4th down play! UGH!!!

Regardless of the turf monster, without the ability to throw the ball down field this is not a top 10 team. Should’ve thrown the ball into the end zone at some point during that drive

Reactions: ftlpsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT