ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Some people on here go to great lengths to tell u why u are wrong...because it's all about numbers and scheme. Such hogwash...we don't have one alpha up front that is a road grater...not one.
Offensive linemen run block like Its a passing down. They seem to let the defense initiate the contact on every down. They are always in their own backfield. It’s not the running backs, they have no shot.

Reactions: psu00 and scrivener
Thirty seconds at the line and can’t get a play off. Ugh.

Defense looks great as expected, hope the offense settles in soon.

I don’t understand why nobody tries to get a play in when a quarter ends. A great trick play would be to act confused and then throw a go route.

Reactions: psu00
Just how many times are they going to allow Indiana to Facemask with no penalty? That's the second time a PSU player's helmet has been pulled off illegally on a tackle - no flag on either.

....and they made the PSU player leave game on both occasions - ridiculous.

Reactions: psu00
I don’t understand why nobody tries to get a play in when a quarter ends. A great trick play would be to act confused and then throw a go route.
Clifford had no idea what the coaches wanted there - rewind and watch the body language. Best choice was to let the clock expire.

Not sure why he doesn’t seem to be on the same page as the coaches tonight, they’ve done pretty good with that so far this year.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Singleton will be the starter next season at RB. He can't get here soon enough. We'll have 2 RB in the portal. Cain and Ford.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Clifford had no idea what the coaches wanted there - rewind and watch the body language. Best choice was to let the clock expire.

Not sure why he doesn’t seem to be on the same page as the coaches tonight, they’ve done pretty good with that so far this year.
They might be trying to get more advanced with play calling and check with me calls adding wrinkles and such?

Reactions: slykens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT