ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

What really sucks is it's doubtful Pennix is able to ever get around Parsons. Franklin blew it, but has a legitimate gripe with that TD call.

Reactions: HazletonLion
You’re the POS!
You’re a non-fan trolling a message board....that makes you the POS. Go back and read some of your posts before the game about how good Indiana is and how we were going to lose....then we lose and you call them a D2 team....you’re either a troll or a moron...which is it?

Reactions: djr4rebs
Between the Nits and the Eagles, I can turn the TV off until whenever. I’m not sure how this team was viewed to be a Top 5 team. They are getting drilled big time next week.

Dude, **** off.

I haven't seen anybody take so much pleasure in losing like you have.

Congrats?
Like I said, you’re welcome to my tailgate anytime!
Can we not respect o e another’s opinions?
My being this:
Franklin is a great recruiter, but a TERRIBLY HORRIFICLY HORRIFIC game manager!
Well NEVER EVER EVER EVER make the play with him as HC!!!

You’re a non-fan trolling a message board....that makes you the POS. Go back and read some of your posts before the game about how good Indiana is and how we were going to lose....then we lose and you call them a D2 team....you’re either a troll or a moron...which is it?
But, was I right?
Go bury your head in the sand!
FRANKLIN SUCKS!!!!

Since that was THE last play of the game, period, IF the Big 2(12) had any balls they would reverse the call and call the conversion attempt no good.

But of course they’re celebrating in the Big 2(12) office as I speak.

Incredible game. We are much better than Indiana. But hats off to them..

We can beat OSU. We got some screwey calls against us, but we got some too. Only two guys played poorly....Clifford in first half and Pinegar. This is talented football team.

tenor.gif

With the number of times we continue to screw up in games, I mean like 10 times a game or more, we have a coaching problem. Not a head coach problem, but a coaching problem. It just happens too much and it has for several years now. Something is seriously wrong for it to keep going on and on.
The TD call at the end was very close but wrong, and that phantom facemask penalty, egads. But those shouldn't matter playing a team like Indiana. Look at the box score, it's not like they were even close to playing even with us.

Incredible game. We are much better than Indiana. But hats off to them..

We can beat OSU. We got some screwey calls against us, but we got some too. Only two guys played poorly....Clifford in first half and Pinegar. This is talented football team.

Not that I will watch, but PSU will get hammered next weekend. Clifford is running scared and/because we have no running game. It will be over by halftime.

Now you know why we are losing out on so many highly ranked in-state kids. The air is coming out of the Franklin balloon. Poor game management and declining recruiting.

Reactions: TheGLOV
The Ref's should have maned up on that call the ball was out of bounds before it hit the pylon. Should have been overturned

Reactions: Greg80
Wondering if anyone can snap shot and blow up the video. The nose of the ball was pointed up when it touched the ground it touched the marker after he slid

We have the worst fans on the planet...a bunch of entitled babies. Waahhh, we lost a game....it’s all the coach’s fault. Three turnovers and two missed field goals and we lost on a crap call in OT in the first game of a screwed up season because of a pandemic and many of you want to fire the coach who’s won 42 games in four years. Good lord.

Sloppy as f—k, this O was straight garbage.

Clifford pulling down too soon or the OL just blown off the ball? I know it's early, but lots of talent on that OL to not be able to a) give Clifford any time to make a throw, and b) open the slightest hole for our RBs. Trautwein's OL unimpressive to say the least. I thought the DBs and DEs played well - everyone else - meh.

We have the worst fans on the planet...a bunch of entitled babies. Waahhh, we lost a game....it’s all the coach’s fault. Three turnovers and two missed field goals and we lost on a crap call in OT in the first game of a screwed up season because of a pandemic and many of you want to fire the coach who’s won 42 games in four years. Good lord.

Mario was still better!

Reactions: AWS1022
There aren’t enough swear words in the dictionary to express my anger at this team and especially the staff. Is this really what $6M buys you as an elite coach?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Clifford pulling down too soon or the OL just blown off the ball? I know it's early, but lots of talent on that OL to not be able to a) give Clifford any time to make a throw, and b) open the slightest hole for our RBs. Trautwein's OL unimpressive to say the least. I thought the DBs and DEs played well - everyone else - meh.
Levis fumble. Clifford int’s. Pinnegar missing gimmes. Let’s be real, this team ate their hype and choked on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT