ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois Game Thread

Just give me a Blair Thomas Bama drive with a better finish. Run Sanders every play and make them stop you.

Reactions: psu skp
I'd bet that Illinois is playing a lot of young guys on defense that just don't have the physical development yet. Sanders can carry the pile.

Love for us to lose the page in the playbook which has a QB keeper tonight. RPO I understand, but if you want to do that just put Stevens in.

This color guy reminds me of the drunk guy that sits next to you and your buddies at a bar and just inserts himself into the conversation. doesn’t say anything obnoxious but nothing interesting or topical either

Nothing like making an easy pitch and catch TD look difficult, LOL. I think 87 just got excited a little too early. But quite an athletic move to keep the knee off the ground and reach the ball over the goal line.

Nice to see Slade with a good run.

D7_CEC956-_DFA2-44_EF-_A183-0_C490_A76_FC94.gif

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
This color guy reminds me of the drunk guy that sits next to you and your buddies at a bar and just inserts himself into the conversation. doesn’t say anything obnoxious but nothing interesting or topical either

Oh, that’s usually me...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT