ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Auburn Whiteout Game Thread

Question- why wouldn’t Franklin go for two there? Score was 21-20; a TD and a two-point conversion makes it a two possession game at 29-20. Worst case scenario, it’s still a touchdown-difference at 27-20. The benefit seems to outweigh the risk. Just my opinion.

He tries to hide his true leanings but they come out under duress
Ohio State looked bad vs. Tulsa and Oregon looking mediocre against Stony Brook.

He has no play left to pump up OSU, so he just gets jealous and trashes OSU's opponents. The guy is very immature

also his first guess on the trivia question was that PSU had not beaten an SEC team since 1982 (Blackledge). seriously?

Reactions: Midnighter2
Question- why wouldn’t Franklin go for two there? Score was 21-20; a TD and a two-point conversion makes it a two possession game at 29-20. Worst case scenario, it’s still a touchdown-difference at 27-20. The benefit seems to outweigh the risk. Just my opinion.
Totally disagree. Force them to make a two point conversion

This game is killing me. I’m now eligible for Medicare and I’m only 63!
I used to stand up and yell at the TV…would get light headed and headache lol…stoppped that last three years now I am virtually coaching in the booth,,uh I mean my couch and I am younger than you good lucko_O

Looked like the OL sealed the left flank perfectly there - Cain could have walked in. See, it makes a big difference when D is looking pass and not stacking the LOS selling out to stop the run. Great call, and a ballsy call, there by Yurcich.

Reactions: CbusLion10
It’s time for this blatantly corrupt SEC crew to call holding on AU. They’ve been exposed as frauds

If we didn't already use our Warren sneak for a TD, I might have agreed with you.

Totally disagree. Force them to make a two point conversion
That’s how most coaches seem to view it, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. I guess it just comes down to whether you trust your defense to not allow them to score twice or get one goal line stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT