ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Auburn Whiteout Game Thread

It was 3rd Down even with the shit grounding call. This SEC crew is full of such shit, it's f'ing ridiculous. Franklin was going nuts that it was 3rd Down and SEC Ref stopped the game to Officially announce it was 4th Down - IOW, not only making a completely bullshit IG call, but than taking a down away from PSU by being flat f'ing wrong! I hope Franklin and the b1g make it clear to the SEC how beyond bad this Bush-league Officiating is!!!!

Great that you are back. We thought maybe you had thrown your PC through the TV.

There was the attempted "make up" call. And they review it. Smh. Should be 3rd down, but this crew is looking incompetent.

Dotson with a pass to TE Warren after a lateral. PSU on the AU 30

That was Warren's 1st career PSU reception.

Reactions: paws1957
Worst intentional grounding call I’ve seen. Just awful.

Gee, how about them taking a play away from PSU a play later forcing PSU to punt on 3rd Down with the hack SEC Ref insisting it is 4th Down - including going on TV to announce it was 4th Down when Franklin told him he was patently wrong, and it was only 3rd Down! The SEC should be embarrassed at this display, but knowing the scum, cheating trash Southerners, I doubt it.

Reactions: PSU87
Normally don't care for those Nissan Heisman commercials. But gotta admit, I like the Bo Jackson throwing TP one.

Intentional grounding is a loss of down I believe .
True...a loss of ONE down...since it was 1st down then they get a 5 yard penalty and do not get to replay 2nd down...In this situation PSU lost 2 downs, not 1,

And the down debacle has distracted from the fact that they called intentional grounding to begin with on a deep pass with no pressure on the QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT