ADVERTISEMENT

Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

Franklin and Yurcich coached their butts off right there. The T shift to Singleton in thr Wing then HB Pass to Allar off it and bringing in Potts for a 2 RB set to run the QB Power.

We have to figure out the passing game though. Allar needs to be a little more accurate. The 1st down pass to Saunders would have went for more if an accurate throw.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I don't get it but I am convinced this is the day all of these silly decisions work out or don't end up hurting us. 🙂

Oh the joy of being able to coach with the benefit of hindsight. I bet all coaches could do that.
Ya and when they score on next drive and get two it won’t matter. While I would have kicked extra point you gotta be aggressive to beat better tesms

Going for two there? That could be the one that bites. Way, way too early for that call. That's not what "the book" says to do, especially not with a questionable offense.

4th down "trick play" with Allen throwing? At least we realized that we were not going to out muscle them on the line of scrimmage. It's the kind of thing that a team does when they think they are over-matched.

Going for two there? That could be the one that bites. Way, way too early for that call. That's not what "the book" says to do, especially not with a questionable offense.

4th down "trick play" with Allen throwing? At least we realized that we were not going to out muscle them on the line of scrimmage. It's the kind of thing that a team does when they think they are over-matched.
We are overmatched. And going for two at that point is not going to cost us the game.

Reactions: knickslions
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT