Football Michigan defeats Penn State, 24-15

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
F-qd61SXsAABvOV

Reactions: NedFromYork
Looks like no Harbaugh on the sideline today! NEXT MAN UP!

Good luck, Nittany Lion fans! May the best team win and may no one get hurt.

GO BLUE!!!

PLEASE, please, please, PLEASE beat UM.

That program has such an unearned sense of superiority. My God.

This UM "Bet" thing is painfully lame to the point it passes unintentional hilarity and comes back around to second-hand embarrassment.

Reactions: b&w1987 and Jerry
Michigan wearing the yellow pants today so as not to show the urine stains when PSU knocks the piss out of them.

Reactions: b&w1987
More optimism with the picks than I expected from the staff. Hopefully it's competitive unlike Ohio State.

PLEASE, please, please, PLEASE beat UM.

That program has such an unearned sense of superiority. My God.

This UM "Bet" thing is painfully lame to the point it passes unintentional hilarity and comes back around to second-hand embarrassment.
46,047 consecutive days ahead in The Game.

Go Blue!

Michigan-Banner-Hawaii-1080.0.gif
Michigan-Banner-Hawaii-1080.0.gif
university-of-michigan-michigan-wolverines.gif

At the risk of pissing off PSU fans by taking a shot at UM vis-a-vis our rivalry with them, let me just remind you that UM has won The Game four times this century.

(Go Penn State!)

Penn State needs to show Michigan what playing angry is all about. Seriously lay someone out early.

Hahahahhahaha. Allar is trash. The oline except for fashanu sucks, and Yurcich sucks.

This is the kind of game where it shows you how much strides have been made at the LOS....let's hope both sides show up, although I have almost zero confidence in the OL.

We needed to get Drew going early. Didn't happen in the first series. Delayed handoff to Nick on 1st down...with what has become the customary result.

Slow developing handoff between the tackles that would fool nobody.
Totally blown out pattern.
Short throw that required receiver to break free in the chuck zone.

Terrible calls and terrible execution. This could be a long day. Absolutely not what we needed.

Reactions: LOTOlion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT