ADVERTISEMENT

Dantonio gets under Harbaugh's skin a bit

Dantonio just needs to tweet back congratulating Harbaugh on finishing 4th in the big ten east division. He knew Harbaugh would break his streak of always finishing 3rd in the big ten east division each year. ;)
That would be a good tweet.

If I didn't know better I'd swear both those guys were still in middle school. A Twitter battle? Really?

I think harbaughs record as a head coach can hang with Dantonio.

If I didn't know better I'd swear both those guys were still in middle school. A Twitter battle? Really?

I wouldn’t call it a Twitter battle. Harbaugh was taking his cute retort to Twitter while Dantonio was taking his shots at UM in an interview (if I read correctly). Harbaugh is a dick.

Reactions: baircub1!
I live in Michigan as a PSU fan so let me break this tie. If you lived here I promise you that MSU and Dick Dantonio may very well annoy you more. That and the fact that he enrolls criminals and has players with sexual assault charges on the team. Sparty fans are much worse about their team and their infatuation with everything Michigan makes them look like little brother. They do it to themselves.

But it is so easy for us to hate Michigan. Mostly because of their fans.

I always say to my buddies how much PSU fans hate Michigan. I don't hate Michigan, I hate MSU. I don't like Michigan but no hate. The Sparty fans are horrible. Tons of friends of both and acquaintances. Lets put it this way, Michigan beats PSU I hear no gloating. Sparty beats PSU this year and I get texts from people I haven't heard from in years trolling me. Its the Sparty way.

I wouldn’t call it a Twitter battle. Harbaugh was taking his cute retort to Twitter while Dantonio was taking his shots at UM in an interview (if I read correctly). Harbaugh is a dick.

Watch the Dantonio press conference video. He wasn't taking a shot at UM. MD was just answering a reporter's question. Harbaugh was instigating a Twitter fight. Maybe to rally the troops ? Who knows?

More beauty pageantry selection based on travel than trying to match teams up properly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT