ADVERTISEMENT

Football PRESS RELEASE: Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Sells Out (11) Ole Miss vs. (10) Penn State Showdown

He started the WVU bullshit after we crushed them in Week 1 and scUM beat ECU... He started marketing that WVU sucked and we "shouldn't pretend" ECU wouldn't beat WVU easily (i.e., he was promoting scUM's victory as a good one and PSU's as sucking by saying WVU sucked overall and relative to ECU). Said WVU would lose the next week to ASWP who he claimed was a legitimately decent team. Many on the board told him he was full of $hit and WVU would beat ASWP.... he of course was proven wrong. He then was proven absurdly wrong in his comparison of ECU and WVU (ECU started the season 1-8 and ended it 2-10). IOW, he was proven wrong in everything he said about WVU and every team he compared against them (ASWP and ECU) - not just wrong, but absurdly wrong! But he's still here running his douche troll mouth - what's that tell you???
Again, not what I said regarding ECU
The board thinks Pitt is always awful even when they aren't.
I love the delusion. Who was favored Pitt vs. WVU? WVU won because Greene left the game.
Pitt also beat Louisville so...

• Haha
Reactions: GSPMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT