ADVERTISEMENT

Stalions is a big-time nutjob - no wonder Hairball liked him. Check these articles out... just wow!

My favorite is his lie in the texts to his friends that he stole playcall signals from watching TV.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where it began. And then he realized how much more he could do if he could watch coaches for full games.

He said this in 2021 while bragging to friends about why he is standing next to, and communicating with, both scUM Coordinators before every play - the notion that Hairball and his Coordinators would believe that he built a complete compendium of stolen playbooks and associated Signals for double-digit opponents by watching TV is utterly farcical. He is clearly LYING to his friends in these 2021 texts as to how he STOLE these playcalls and associated signals that he obtained them from watching TV! Assuming Hairball and his Coordinators are going to say he told them the same thing, it is a farcical cover for them using the information - they know this information couldn't have come from watching TV and their "don't ask, don't tell" approach implicates them rather than absolving them.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Here is real evidence he is a nutjob. Defended himself in a HOA legal issue…..claimed the complaint came from a Sparty fan out to destroy him.

Every HOA dispute that becomes a legal proceeding is the “Trial of the Century” for the participants. Nut jobs come out of the woodwork from everywhere. I’m certain he felt right at home.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT