ADVERTISEMENT

For a delightful bit of schadenfreude go to Bucknuts Front Row board.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
The Jim Jordan voters of the world are in a state of abject misery. It is a delightful thing to see. Calling for anyone but Ryan Day, for their OLine coach to move on, for Larry Johnson to retire. You know, the kitchen sink approach to losing a close game to a damn good team. Lynch mobs are more rational! I love it because I despise that program and half their idiot fans. Now, if only they can drop their bowl game and the "fans" get their wish for Day to move on to greener pastures.

Reactions: dswartz and Jerry
The Jim Jordan voters of the world are in a state of abject misery. It is a delightful thing to see. Calling for anyone but Ryan Day, for their OLine coach to move on, for Larry Johnson to retire. You know, the kitchen sink approach to losing a close game to a damn good team. Lynch mobs are more rational! I love it because I despise that program and half their idiot fans. Now, if only they can drop their bowl game and the "fans" get their wish for Day to move on to greener pastures.

I wonder if Dave Jones is despondent.

The cries on the part of some Buckeye fans for Ryan Day's head after their loss to Michigan is on par in two ways with the demands of some in our own fan base that Franklin be fired after our loss to Michigan: A) it's clueless because there's no way it will happen; and B) it's crazy because there's no way it should happen.

The cries on the part of some Buckeye fans for Ryan Day's head after their loss to Michigan is on par in two ways with the demands of some in our own fan base that Franklin be fired after our loss to Michigan: A) it's clueless because there's no way it will happen; and B) it's crazy because there's no way it should happen.
Warning: do not open at work or around children due to language.

• Wow
Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT