ADVERTISEMENT

Busiello back to PSU?

The pessimism is unwarranted. His tweet was a list of officials. He has not yet taken an official to PSU.
I do suspect that scholarship % is probably a key motivator, and it’s likely we have less to offer. If he’s only worried about becoming the best wrestler, we are an obvious front runner. I guess the Matt Brown/Manville option may be appealing. Sounds like will know for sure on November 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogwelder
Anyone else notice the melancholy tone of Adam’s last three tweets?:(

10/29 “When it rains, it pours”
(10/31 Willie reports Adam no longer on ASU roster)
11/5 “I don’t understand”
11/9 “I just want to wrestle”

source: @adambusiello

Hopefully I’m reading too much into it, but either way.. I hope he’s able to achieve his goal of being able to wrestle and to have fun doing it!

PS ... I didn’t know how to insert tweets like all you fancy technical wizards here on the board! :rolleyes:
Who knows what any teenager is really saying in cryptic tweets?

Well I think were out 10 days to go and were not on the official visit list. Krekvliet needs to set up a visit also.

Well I think were out 10 days to go and were not on the official visit list. Krekvliet needs to set up a visit also.
So he's taking a 5th official, but that school is already eliminated because he has only named the 4 officals he has taken so far?

Reactions: Dogwelder
I dunno where K_Y is from ...
But do you know where it go?

(I Might Want To Stop Saying That® :) )

Vintage-Medical-Johnson-Johnson-Metal-Tube-Ky.jpg

Could it be academics? Hope not but it is not that uncommon...Anderson, Mejia etc.

But that was before the season or even getting to the school, he's enrolled. Can you have an academic issue in late October of your freshman year? I would think not but admittedly just a guess..

But that was before the season or even getting to the school, he's enrolled. Can you have an academic issue in late October of your freshman year? I would think not but admittedly just a guess..

Sure, students start classes in August. By the end of October they can certainly be in academic trouble. I am in no way saying this is the case here but yeah, a student can be in trouble academically in late October of their freshman year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT