ADVERTISEMENT

Busiello back to PSU?

But Nick Lee will be a senior next year. Are you expecting Lee to go up to 49?
Don’t really know but wouldn’t be surprised. Just speculating. There is such a wealth of talent in the room that even if Busiello does transfer he may not be able to win his weight in the room (unless Nico enters the transfer portal at his weight)

Maybe I am late to the party on this but why ASU in the first place?
iu

Maybe I am late to the party on this but why ASU in the first place?
Just my 2 cents (And I don’t actually know why) it’s possible PSU wasn’t as in on him as he had hoped which might’ve given him a change of heart. He and Jacori Teemer are pretty good friends which was probably the driving force in him choosing ASU.

Just my 2 cents (And I don’t actually know why) it’s possible PSU wasn’t as in on him as he had hoped which might’ve given him a change of heart. He and Jacori Teemer are pretty good friends which was probably the driving force in him choosing ASU.

Thanks. I thought this as well.

Reactions: nitlion6
Thanks. I thought this as well.

Yes, when he decommitted there was a fair amount of questioning where he would fit. At the time he left, we had Teske, Teasdale, RBY and Howard inbound and the picture was less clear. Now he has another year of weight gain and we have thinned a little so maybe both he and PSU now see a better fit.

Reactions: tabenn
Yes, when he decommitted there was a fair amount of questioning where he would fit. At the time he left, we had Teske, Teasdale, RBY and Howard inbound and the picture was less clear. Now he has another year of weight gain and we have thinned a little so maybe both he and PSU now see a better fit.
We simply replaced Teasdale with Bartlett. Still the same fit problem unless he goes 149.

If AB does end up at PSU, and achieves his goals, man is that a great story. I'm definitely rooting for the kid.

Looks like Anthony Echemendia is taking a visit to the Sun Devils next... i don’t think this applies as to why Busiello is leaving but it is interesting

Anyone else notice the melancholy tone of Adam’s last three tweets?:(

10/29 “When it rains, it pours”
(10/31 Willie reports Adam no longer on ASU roster)
11/5 “I don’t understand”
11/9 “I just want to wrestle”

source: @adambusiello

Hopefully I’m reading too much into it, but either way.. I hope he’s able to achieve his goal of being able to wrestle and to have fun doing it!

PS ... I didn’t know how to insert tweets like all you fancy technical wizards here on the board! :rolleyes:

Reactions: danoftw
Anyone else notice the melancholy tone of Adam’s last three tweets?:(

10/29 “When it rains, it pours”
(10/31 Willie reports Adam no longer on ASU roster)
11/5 “I don’t understand”
11/9 “I just want to wrestle”

source: @adambusiello

Hopefully I’m reading too much into it, but either way.. I hope he’s able to achieve his goal of being able to wrestle and to have fun doing it!

PS ... I didn’t know how to insert tweets like all you fancy technical wizards here on the board! :rolleyes:
Click in the body of the tweet.
Copy the link in the browser address bar.
Paste the link in the body of the message.

Now you can be fancy, too.

Looks like Anthony Echemendia is taking a visit to the Sun Devils next... i don’t think this applies as to why Busiello is leaving but it is interesting

Looks like we may be out then? The zero chance comments must have been accurate.

He tweeted only one visit left. His #5 was listed as a question mark, but I don't think he already and visited PSU under cover of darkness. Too bad, getting him would have been really awesome. Whomever is advising him must have a screw loose not to list PSU at the top of a list of 5?

Looks like we may be out then? The zero chance comments must have been accurate.

He tweeted only one visit left. His #5 was listed as a question mark, but I don't think he already and visited PSU under cover of darkness. Too bad, getting him would have been really awesome. Whomever is advising him must have a screw loose not to list PSU at the top of a list of 5?
See #3:

Reactions: slushhead

"I just want to wrestle". Are we reading into this that PSU is out because there is no room in the lineup or that he might have a medical issue?

I think it is far too early to presume the prior.

With Yanni and Eierman back next year I don't think it is a stretch that Nick takes a redshirt and goes 149 in 2021/22.

The pessimism is unwarranted. His tweet was a list of officials. He has not yet taken an official to PSU.

Thanks PA! Now will I actually remember that the next time I have to do it? o_O

perhaps I could create a new post that includes instructions for posting tweets & photos that could be pinned for easy reference! :rolleyes:

Reactions: PSUbluTX
"I just want to wrestle". Are we reading into this that PSU is out because there is no room in the lineup or that he might have a medical issue?

I think it is far too early to presume the prior.

With Yanni and Eierman back next year I don't think it is a stretch that Nick takes a redshirt and goes 149 in 2021/22.
Who is this "WE" of whom you speak? I'm not reading anything into anything, as I learned a long time ago not to count your recruiting or transfer chickens before they're hatched.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT