ADVERTISEMENT

The Ohio State All Star team

My correction. It was West Virginia instead of Indiana. WVU is listed in 10th place on the list.
Jeez, West Virginia is as unbelievable as Indiana. Where is that money coming from and what big name players are they buying?

If it was working in our favor would you still hate it?
I absolutely would hate it. It just means they would be taking be taking ad advantage of a corrupt system. I hate that Penn State is paying these coaches the amounts they are.

I started following the Yankees in 1970 because of their history. Then Steinbrenner bought the team and the rest is history. I hate that they have helped baseball now pay pitchers 40 million a year to win 15 games and throw 170 innings a year. But I digress.

If it gets to the point where there is not one player on Penn State that would make the two deep on OSU and OSU now routinely beats us by 30 ... your're happy? Don't give me this well we need to adapt and do what they are doing. That is not the question. Will you be happy getting drubbed by Ohio State every year because they spend the most to get all the top players? I already know Penn State doesn't want to play that game and probably can't to the degree OSU is.

Franklin needs to do a better job winning big games but c'mon if it gets to a point where he has the jv team or maybe it is the middle school team playing the state champs then forget about coaching it is just about the Jimmy and Joes.

I assume you are a PSU fan but I guess you would love a college football world where PSU has no shot, nada. We are not there now and we are competitive although not beating OSU which is annoying and a Franklin issue. But just look where the hockey puck is going and PSU will probably fall behind in this arms race which has no rules. And again we will hit a point where it doesn't matter if it is Franklin or the second coming of Saban as our coach it will simply be we are hopelessly behind with the Jimmy and Joes.

And you are excited about that because coaches get paid a lot and now these pampered players get paid way too much and the kicker...your favorite team becomes irrelevant. Nice.

Have you watched the Penn State vs. Ohio State football games in recent years under Franklin?
Penn State had multiple 4th quarter leads in many of those games which they should have won. The reason why Franklin has lost 90% of the games against Ohio State has mostly to do with some very bad game day coaching decisions, not player personnel.

In the 10 games against Ohio State, a grand total of 1 game was a blow out loss. All the other games were reasonably close contests and several were one point losses and one overtime loss. So, it’s pretty much a myth that Penn State has not had enough talent to defeat Ohio State. The delta factor has been the game day coaching. Both Ohio State and Michigan have been better coached teams.

I agree that a coach still needs to get results and it is not impossible to win.
However this is getting to a point where you have such a clear talent advantage no coaching can consistently overcome it. I mean if a team has half of their starters as first round picks and another 40% getting drafted then that is an NFL team playing a college team. The '22 TCU team did not face a team as stacked as what OSU is compiling in '24.

Let’s see how things play out on the field. You are making assumptions about how OSU will perform in 2024. They look good on paper only. The have not played a game yet.

Some fans had similar unfounded fears about Texas A&M when they were consistently getting mega recruits with their massive NIL funding. On paper they looked like a future NFL team. Guess what, they imploded and have never approached the lofty levels some panicky fans thought they would achieve. Another example, Georgia with all their NFL level talent didn’t even make the CFP in 2023.

Bottom line, fans should calm down and not jump to conclusions. Consecutive CFP appearances by 2 schools (tiny TCU and Washington) not known to have large NIL funds or mega recruiting classes are good examples that NIL fears are way overblown.

I like your optimism, but I have no idea what postseason you've been watching. they just returned everybody not named Marvin Harrison, added the top RB in the portal, the top defensive player in the portal, and a clear upgrade at QB in the portal, and they have a top 5 recruiting class with the top recruit in the nation stepping in for Harrison at WR.

I don't know what to make of Day yet. But he's been like 11-1 pretty much every year which is something we haven't done in ages.

I know you're not saying this, but the whining about NIL is getting really old. It's time for us to adapt. It's not illegal to fund NIL groups as long as compliance checks out. It's not unethical. Bitching about the good old days and complaining that the NIL players are ruining football is a loser's mentality, and there's absolutely no reason why we can't be more competitive in this space. If we don't, we're going to fall further behind -- that's a certainty.
Clear upgrade at QB? That's tough to say IMO. If anything, a wash. Howard is more of a runner vs. passer in regard to McCord. But he was an above average QB in the BIG12. Throw in a bad OL and a coach who's team typically gets out-physicalled vs. the other elite program, I don't just don't think they're all that different from last season.

When are we going to start talking about Ryan Day's inability to beat the elite? We rag on CJF annually, and he doesn't have near the talent level at his disposal that Day does.

Reactions: Yanks49
It's not just the performance from these teams that make nil such a crock. It's the way it is playing out so far. Kids demanding money just to visit, kids getting money without even being on the field, boosters throwing money at 18 year olds, team chemistry and lack thereof, coaching staffs having to pander to kids and just hope someone doesn't outbid them. There is far better use for the money being thrown around, and that includes coaching salaries. Pro sports is one thing, this is not supposed to be pro sports.

There's no doubt that the OL and the QB are question marks. I feel reasonably confident that both of those question marks will be answered quite favorably, but I can understand the skepticism. The OL actually made slow-but-steady progress throughout last season (until the Mizzou game where the line was shuffled and clearly didn't gel) and we return the entire line. But it's my biggest question mark going into the season.

But a lot happened between "conclusion of this past season" and now. Ignoring Will Howard and even Judkins for a moment, adding Caleb Downs is a monumental addition for a defense driven by the safety position. That dude will be on everybody's preseason 1st team All America list.

To answer your question......Ryan Day's record against top-10 teams is 9-7. Franklin's is 3-17. Jim Harbaugh is 9-13. 6 of those 7 losses were to eventual national champions or playoff teams.

1-6 vs. teams in the CFP top-5.
1-3 in the CFP.
1-3 vs. Michigan.

Reference

I'm not a Franklin apologist nor would I argue he's a good game day coach. But Franklin is at a talent deficit and typically an underdog in games vs top-10/5 teams. Franklin recruits at a 10-15 level, which is typically where we end up in the CFP final rankings. Day/OSU recruit at a 1-3 level, yet you all haven't been getting it done at that level.

Ryan Day is at equal or greater footing from a talent perspective year in and year out - and those above numbers are his records vs. the elite. It's now or never for Day IMO, because those numbers show he isn't getting it done when it matters. Which is why OSU is going nuts in the portal + retention of draft eligible prospects - he knows this could be it.

I think to double down on this sentiment, it's kind of amazing that no radio stations are really willing to go all in on broadcasting Penn State football games in a (small) major market like Pittsburgh that is so close to State College and has so many alumni. The reason I say this is that Penn State often has many of the top 10 or 20 or 30 highest rated games on national television in the entire country, how does that not translate? I think the Ohio State game was a top 5 viewed game in the country.
How can a small brand radio station in Pittsburgh not want to be a part of the Deitz and Watson Tailgate show? Seems better than hearing about how Kenny Chesney views life for 3 hours or so 12ish times a year.

How much of that is because the PSU athletic department over the years didn’t consider it a priority? I have no idea. I agree it makes no sense that you have to struggle to get radio coverage of PSU events in Pittsburgh. Is the true same for Philly?

Even in the Harrisburg area I’m surprised at how little PR push there is for Penn State at times. I thought after the hockey team was formed there’d be much more push by PSU to try and promote and attract people up for the hockey and basketball games but it’s nonexistent.

I think it’s just not a priority at PSU in the athletic department to really try to promote their brand outside of Centre county. I think it’s a missed opportunity.

I absolutely would hate it. It just means they would be taking be taking ad advantage of a corrupt system. I hate that Penn State is paying these coaches the amounts they are.

I started following the Yankees in 1970 because of their history. Then Steinbrenner bought the team and the rest is history. I hate that they have helped baseball now pay pitchers 40 million a year to win 15 games and throw 170 innings a year. But I digress.
Funny that a Yankees fan is upset by this. I'm a Pirates fan.

We're at kind of an interesting time for football. I think there will have to be some limits placed on recruiting, NIL and the transfer portal, and in some ways this Ohio State team could be the poster child for reform if it goes on to win a title using Alabama's players. And if they don't win, Ryan Day will likely be looking for a job elsewhere.

James Franklin has never built a complete team, strong at all positions with depth. He has fielded some top heavy teams with great high end talent but has yet to provide the team that is broad and stable across all areas.
I'm not saying this is easy to do, I'm just saying that he hasn't done it. Not many can. It's typically reserved for 3-5 teams annually. I feel like Penn State has the support to build one of those teams now and again. Not every year like Bama but every 5-6 years. They really haven't. Even the 2016 team lost 3 games. One to a very average team and one in a blowout. Not good enough. You have to find a way to win that Pitt game and find a way to finish that Rose Bowl. They didn't.
When I think of unbalanced teams I think of Pitt. So many great stars and NFL hall of famers in the program but very little overall win success to show for it because even when you have Larry Fitzgerald or Curtis Martin it will never atone for the fact your secondary and linebacking corps is below average or whatever position group. Good teams will decimate you in those areas.
Building a strong balanced roster is a huge key to stemming a long physical football season. The good coaches will find your weaknesses and attack them.
To touch on the Ryan Day part of this thread, Day is a good coach, not great, specifically passing game wise he is great. The difference between him and Meyer is that Meyer would just run downhill on you once he got a 2 score lead and let his defense do the rest. Meyer was a great roster builder too, maybe the best.

If it gets to the point where there is not one player on Penn State that would make the two deep on OSU and OSU now routinely beats us by 30 ... your're happy? Don't give me this well we need to adapt and do what they are doing. That is not the question. Will you be happy getting drubbed by Ohio State every year because they spend the most to get all the top players? I already know Penn State doesn't want to play that game and probably can't to the degree OSU is.

Franklin needs to do a better job winning big games but c'mon if it gets to a point where he has the jv team or maybe it is the middle school team playing the state champs then forget about coaching it is just about the Jimmy and Joes.

I assume you are a PSU fan but I guess you would love a college football world where PSU has no shot, nada. We are not there now and we are competitive although not beating OSU which is annoying and a Franklin issue. But just look where the hockey puck is going and PSU will probably fall behind in this arms race which has no rules. And again we will hit a point where it doesn't matter if it is Franklin or the second coming of Saban as our coach it will simply be we are hopelessly behind with the Jimmy and Joes.

And you are excited about that because coaches get paid a lot and now these pampered players get paid way too much and the kicker...you're favorite team becomes irrelevant. Nice.
Why would that ever happen? Thats 100% on us if it does. Most FBS teams are irrelevant anyway. Why care now if it impacts us.

Yes but even in major pro cities (Cincy & Cleveland) 2 hours away, OSU gets full coverage from the media outlets in those cities. That is not remotely the case in Pittsburgh.
Giant Eagle would rather give a 3rd line Penguin an endorsement deal than Micah Parsons in full star mode at Penn State.
I'm pretty sure Marvin Harrison Jr. would be a bigger draw in Cleveland than the 12th man on the Cavaliers.
I would bet Marvin Harrison Jr on Ohio State last year was the most popular athlete in the state of Ohio BY FAR. More than any Bengal, Brown, Red, "Guardian", or Cav. That entire state is all in on Ohio State.

I would bet Marvin Harrison Jr on Ohio State last year was the most popular athlete in the state of Ohio BY FAR. More than any Bengal, Brown, Red, "Guardian", or Cav. That entire state is all in on Ohio State.
More so than Burrow or Chase? More so than LeBron even though he's gone. Maybe but that's a tough sell.
Was Saquon the most popular athlete in PA during his peak? Fan base in both Pittsburgh and Philly so it wouldn't be a Steeler/Eagle/Penguin/Flyer/Phillie/Sixer/Bucco

If it gets to the point where there is not one player on Penn State that would make the two deep on OSU and OSU now routinely beats us by 30 ... your're happy? Don't give me this well we need
That's just crazy talk by anyone. Talk to any OSU fan and they'll tell you that the PSU-OSU games under Franklin have been tense and close and I don't see anything changing

Reactions: blair10
College football is following the major league baseball model -- no limit on player income. All the other pro sports use the salary cap model to give small market teams a chance to compete. If we want any semblance of parity then the NCAA should have a NIL cap.
How can you have an NIL cap? You would be going back to mandating that what individuals can earn outside of the football field. Haven’t the courts already said that is illegal?

Take the NFL for instance. There is a cap on what the teams can spend but there is no cap on what Mahomes can earn from sponsors.

I assume no one on this thread follows Wrestling all that closely. PSU has literally been doing the same thing for years now in wrestling and their level of All-American talent and World-Wide domination is way more impressive than what Ohio State Football is amassing.

I mean Ohio State isn't even the favorite for the CFP title in 2025. Georgia is and some still have Alabama Higher. PSU Wrestling has about 99.9% chance of winning it all in 2024 though and its been like that for 8 or 9 of the last 10 years really.

After PSU Wrestling easily won it all last year everyone decided to come back making them the easy favorites in 2024. Then on top of that they went out and got the top 3 Portal transfers in Messenbrink, Nagao and Truax. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd place and has been for a while now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LandoComando
I also found this online. OSU reported an all-time national record for athletic revenue in 2023. Might have something to do with the money they're flinging around

Last edited:
Clear upgrade at QB? That's tough to say IMO. If anything, a wash. Howard is more of a runner vs. passer in regard to McCord. But he was an above average QB in the BIG12. Throw in a bad OL and a coach who's team typically gets out-physicalled vs. the other elite program, I don't just don't think they're all that different from last season.

When are we going to start talking about Ryan Day's inability to beat the elite? We rag on CJF annually, and he doesn't have near the talent level at his disposal that Day does.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to you, and I REALLY hope you're right. But I think you're coping, brother. I've watched a ton of KSU football over the years, and Howard is a winner......but he had virtually no WRs and that offense was oriented around the ground game. Reminds me of a bigger Trace. Good enough as a passer (not elite), but really smart and makes tough plays. Give him a bunch of NFL receivers and pass-first schemes? He'll be fine.

And if you think Day's big game problems are on par with Franklin's........oof. We used to bash "Kirby Dumb" around here -- #1 recruiting classes but could never win the big games (Bama, LSU, Texas, etc.). Until he did. Turns out, coaches get better. Ironically, Kirby won his first title in year 6.......Day is going into year 6. Franklin is going into year 15 as a HC, and the excuse is what? Not enough NIL? Cheating on the recruiting trail? Bad luck?

Michigan just won a title with similar recruiting talent as we had. Washington played for a title with less talent than we had. What's our excuse? I don't think Ryan Day is the best coach in the country or even top 3 or 4, but he absolutely owns us and has his team in the conversation every year. As Kirby showed......stay in the conversation every year, and it'll happen eventually. Day is relevant, and Franklin is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacNit2.0
I assume no one on this thread follows Wrestling all that closely. PSU has literally been doing the same thing for years now in wrestling and their level of All-American talent and World-Wide domination is way more impressive than what Ohio State Football is amassing.

I mean Ohio State isn't even the favorite for the CFP title in 2025. Georgia is and some still have Alabama Higher. PSU Wrestling has about 99.9% chance of winning it all in 2024 though and its been like that for 8 or 9 of the last 10 years really.

After PSU Wrestling easily won it all last year everyone decided to come back making them the easy favorites in 2024. Then on top of that they went out and got the top 3 Portal transfers in Messenbrink, Nagao and Truax. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd place and has been for a while now.
Exactly and football isn't close to that level

Reactions: fronk71
Have you watched the Penn State vs. Ohio State football games in recent years under Franklin?
Penn State had multiple 4th quarter leads in many of those games which they should have won. The reason why Franklin has lost 90% of the games against Ohio State has mostly to do with some very bad game day coaching decisions, not player personnel.

In the 10 games against Ohio State, a grand total of 1 game was a blow out loss. All the other games were reasonably close contests and several were one point losses and one overtime loss. So, it’s pretty much a myth that Penn State has not had enough talent to defeat Ohio State. The delta factor has been the game day coaching. Both Ohio State and Michigan have been better coached teams.
I said not now but in the future. And it could be in the near future as within 5 years. Read my post more carefully. Yes, Franklin has blown games against OSU. I am painfully aware of that.

This is my point. This super team that OSU is assembling could simply be the tip of the iceberg. Envision a world where every 5 star recruit or portal guy gets paid $5 million or more, high 4 stars get $4 million, whatever and it is just an insane bidding war. They just go to the highest bidder. Proven guys that are NFL ready need to get money worth what their first rookie contract will be or maybe more than that to stay another year. And PSU chooses to not engage in that high stakes money game or can't or whatever it is but OSU can then the talent gap will become very real. We have all 3 stars or less and they have all 5 stars and high 4 stars. I know it is not that black and white and upsets happen, yada, yada but you get the picture.

I said not now but in the future. And it could be in the near future as within 5 years. Read my post more carefully. Yes, Franklin has blown games against OSU. I am painfully aware of that.

This is my point. This super team that OSU is assembling could simply be the tip of the iceberg. Envision a world where every 5 star recruit or portal guy gets paid $5 million or more, high 4 stars get $4 million, whatever and it is just an insane bidding war. They just go to the highest bidder. Proven guys that are NFL ready need to get money worth what their first rookie contract will be or maybe more than that to stay another year. And PSU chooses to not engage in that high stakes money game or can't or whatever it is but OSU can then the talent gap will become very real. We have all 3 stars or less and they have all 5 stars and high 4 stars. I know it is not that black and white and upsets happen, yada, yada but you get the picture.

I dunno.....

This is a bit of a unique situation that I don't see repeating every year. We have a close knit group of guys from the 2021 class (arguably our most talented ever) who are 0-3 against Michigan with absolutely no trophies. NIL money was obviously huge in keeping them around, but there's an unfinished business component to it. No way JTT or Denzel Burke or Egbuka return if we had beaten Michigan this past year.

We'll continue to hit the portal hard and get key additions, but you're not going to see us bring back the entire team the way we did this offseason. That's just not sustainable. And we can't afford that every year.

The hope is that this team gets the Michigan monkey off Day's back and drives a title run. That, in turn, will allow Day to really crank up our recruiting even more. But there's no real expectation that this is the new normal. 2025 will be a bit of a rebuilding year for us.

How can you have an NIL cap? You would be going back to mandating that what individuals can earn outside of the football field. Haven’t the courts already said that is illegal?

Take the NFL for instance. There is a cap on what the teams can spend but there is no cap on what Mahomes can earn from sponsors.
The problem isn't the lack of a cap for NIL. The problem is that CFB players are getting paid for recruitment, committing, and playing but everyone is calling it NIL, and nobody is doing a damn thing about it because it's virtually impossible to prove it or catch it, which the players, NIL collectives, coaches, boosters, and schools are all well aware of so they are all taking full advantage while they can.

Despite having some of the most talented individual players in the sport in the last two seasons, OSU's win total has been capped at 11 too.

Also, there's very little way that a school in Central PA is going to be able to compete with a school in the largest city in Ohio which is also the State Capitol regarding NIL, because there just are so many more commercial and business opporunities in the latter than in the former. Therefore, PSU better use the Michigan model under Harbaugh, sans whatever underhanded things he may have done.
Respectfully, commercial and business opportunities are like 5% of NIL. Most of the payments are given by NIL collectives without any actual benefit to any commercial entity.

I completely get and mostly agree with your doomsday scenario, but I think these big NIL checks will start to fizzle. The money is coming from boosters and NIL collectives, with a little from commercial endorsements. Even the richest and craziest boosters can’t or won’t keep pouring millions into collectives year after year to pay a bunch of entitled 18 year old that routinely suck or want to transfer after 2 years. It’s a horrible investment. For every Michael Penix or Jayden Daniels, there are probably 25 transfers getting NIL money who did squat. You will probably still see big bucks for a few highly accomplished and special players, but I think the donors are going to get fatigued quickly when one paid transfer after another disappoints.

I completely get and mostly agree with your doomsday scenario, but I think these big NIL checks will start to fizzle. The money is coming from boosters and NIL collectives, with a little from commercial endorsements. Even the richest and craziest boosters can’t or won’t keep pouring millions into collectives year after year to pay a bunch of entitled 18 year old that routinely suck or want to transfer after 2 years. It’s a horrible investment. For every Michael Penix or Jayden Daniels, there are probably 25 transfers getting NIL money who did squat. You will probably still see big bucks for a few highly accomplished and special players, but I think the donors are going to get fatigued quickly when one paid transfer after another disappoints.
We really need Day to fall on his face with this super team. That will dry up the money pipeline from the boosters for a while until the next coach can convince them to invest again. In the meantime hopefully we have caught up.

Reactions: diontechristmas
James Franklin has never built a complete team, strong at all positions with depth. He has fielded some top heavy teams with great high end talent but has yet to provide the team that is broad and stable across all areas.
I'm not saying this is easy to do, I'm just saying that he hasn't done it. Not many can. It's typically reserved for 3-5 teams annually. I feel like Penn State has the support to build one of those teams now and again. Not every year like Bama but every 5-6 years. They really haven't. Even the 2016 team lost 3 games. One to a very average team and one in a blowout. Not good enough. You have to find a way to win that Pitt game and find a way to finish that Rose Bowl. They didn't.
When I think of unbalanced teams I think of Pitt. So many great stars and NFL hall of famers in the program but very little overall win success to show for it because even when you have Larry Fitzgerald or Curtis Martin it will never atone for the fact your secondary and linebacking corps is below average or whatever position group. Good teams will decimate you in those areas.
Building a strong balanced roster is a huge key to stemming a long physical football season. The good coaches will find your weaknesses and attack them.
To touch on the Ryan Day part of this thread, Day is a good coach, not great, specifically passing game wise he is great. The difference between him and Meyer is that Meyer would just run downhill on you once he got a 2 score lead and let his defense do the rest. Meyer was a great roster builder too, maybe the best.
The main reason we aren't at a championship level right now in my view is that we don't have the horses up front on defense. We've got great defensive ends and linebackers and a good secondary, but we don't have the dominant or at least very good run-stuffing defensive tackles that most championship teams today are built around. We're good enough elsewhere to beat most teams, but we will have trouble handling the more physical teams until we do better there. We'll inevitably wear down eventually as a game goes on. I don't know why we've had a problem with that. Without that core piece then you need to be able to outscore people, which makes having difference makers at QB and receiver important. We've had a weakness in both areas relative to the teams that have beaten us.

The main reason we aren't at a championship level right now in my view is that we don't have the horses up front on defense. We've got great defensive ends and linebackers and a good secondary, but we don't have the dominant or at least very good run-stuffing defensive tackles that most championship teams today are built around. We're good enough elsewhere to beat most teams, but we will have trouble handling the more physical teams until we do better there. We'll inevitably wear down eventually as a game goes on. I don't know why we've had a problem with that. Without that core piece then you need to be able to outscore people, which makes having difference makers at QB and receiver important. We've had a weakness in both areas relative to the teams that have beaten us.

We don't cheat. EOS.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
What? You looked at last year’s results and thought the problem was on the defensive side of the ball?

We had the number one rush defense in the entire NCAA!

What? You looked at last year’s results and thought the problem was on the defensive side of the ball?

That's true for this season. However, there were several games against OSU since 2017 in which PSU was poised to win, but the defense capitulated late in the game.

It doesn't matter. We weren't playing anyone with comparable talent most of the time. How many rushing yards did Michigan have against us? How many rushing TDs?

• Haha
Reactions: JoeParulz

Our Defense was very, very good last year but some of that is inflated based on the offenses we played

Our Defense was very, very good last year but some of that is inflated based on the offenses we played
Then you also can say that about Michigan's and OSU's defenses. Likewise, you probably can say that the offensive numbers of Oregon and Washington were inflated because of how bad the defenses were in the Pac 12, and I believe that that was demonstrated in the Championship game.

Then you also can say that about Michigan's and OSU's defenses. Likewise, you probably can say that the offensive numbers of Oregon and Washington were inflated because of how bad the defenses were in the Pac 12, and I believe that that was demonstrated in the Championship game.
For sure, notice Bama had some success moving the ball against Michigan.
Oregon and Washington were definitely overrated in general. So was Texas.
Exact reason why FSU shouldn't have been in the playoff--and debatable if Texas and Washington should have been.

Wrong. The delta factor has been superior talent at OSU, especially at QB. The difference between Penn State and OSU this year was Marvin Harrison played for OSU.

Screw OSU and their hired gun all star team. I want PSU to win, but moreso I want them to recruit and retain high character kids that go to class and get degrees. Success with honor.

Screw OSU and their hired gun all star team. I want PSU to win, but moreso I want them to recruit and retain high character kids that go to class and get degrees. Success with honor.
Seriously? Good God, this sounds like something out of the 60s and 70s. You're just fooling yourself if you think that the kids that PSU and OSU - or any other major CF power - are different. Take a look at the kids at PSU, Michigan, ND and OSU and many of the top tier kids all had offers from all of these schools. CF is all about money and winning - big business - and that includes both PSU and OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT