ADVERTISEMENT

BTW, for all the know-it-alls that told us duhO$U has the better Running Game, B1G Today was just talking about game and identitified.....

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
.....duhO$U's Rush Offense as being a big weakness - and listed an interesting stat, duhO$U is DEAD LAST in the Conference in running plays of 10 yards or more. Earlier this morning, they listed a stat that demonstrated PSU is #3 in Conference of plays going for 10 yards or more. So while PSU hasn't generated very many long chunk plays, they've generated more intermediate chunk plays of 10-20 yards (has to be true given that PSU is bear bottom of Conference in 20+ yard plays, but #3 in 10+ yard plays).

But analyst after analyst has talked about how weak duhO$U's rushing game is and then cited that duhO$U is dead last in the Conference in runs of 10 yards or more (IOW, 100% of duhO$U's intermediate and long chunk plays have come via the pass - just as I speculated earlier this week.... and why their Red Zone Offense numbers suck [i.e., their inability to run the ball].).

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
.....duhO$U's Rush Offense as being a big weakness - and listed an interesting stat, duhO$U is DEAD LAST in the Conference in running plays of 10 yards or more. Earlier this morning, they listed a stat that demonstrated PSU is #3 in Conference of plays going for 10 yards or more. So while PSU hasn't generated very many long chunk plays, they've generated more intermediate chunk plays of 10-20 yards (has to be true given that PSU is bear bottom of Conference in 20+ yard plays, but #3 in 10+ yard plays).

But analyst after analyst has talked about how weak duhO$U's rushing game is and then cited that duhO$U is dead last in the Conference in runs of 10 yards or more (IOW, 100% of duhO$U's intermediate and long chunk plays have come via the pass - just as I speculated earlier this week.... and why their Red Zone Offense numbers suck [i.e., their inability to run the ball].).
Wait. So the analysts aren’t actually out to get PSU now? Earlier today you thought the opposite.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Still haven't gotten back on your meds I see....

you're obsessed tv land GIF by YoungerTV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT