ADVERTISEMENT

As another poster said, this game is more about McCord than it is Harrison.

LBs - If nothing else we have King instead of Elsdon.

OL - Several injuries last year. Now we have Olu back and more depth.

Even QB is a question. Clifford was spectacular in the Rose Bowl but was a mixed bag throughout much of the season. At WR Washington was injured late in the season. Do you think Tinsley is such a big loss?

PSU struggled to beat Purdue and NW last year. I don't know if we can beat OSU but this team hasn't had any close calls like that this year.
Northwestern was primarily due to the weather last year and the RBs fumbling like it was their top priority
The Purdue game from last year still doesn't make sense but you're correct--we haven't struggled like that this season.

I think it's fair to say the OL hasn't lived up to expectations so far but obviously with Olu you have one of the best OL in the college game so there's hope they continue to improve every week. WRs have been a huge disappointment. Not saying Tinsely was a major loss but Cephas and McClain haven't been good enough. Wallace hopefully is 100% and starts helping KLS out a bit.

Reactions: MacNit2.0 and bdgan
LBs - If nothing else we have King instead of Elsdon.

OL - Several injuries last year. Now we have Olu back and more depth.

Even QB is a question. Clifford was spectacular in the Rose Bowl but was a mixed bag throughout much of the season. At WR Washington was injured late in the season. Do you think Tinsley is such a big loss?

PSU struggled to beat Purdue and NW last year. I don't know if we can beat OSU but this team hasn't had any close calls like that this year.
Purdue was a much better team last year. And they were at home. Northwestern is in utter chaos this year.

Penn State was a really solid running team with perhaps nations top 1-2 punch. This year, only Allen has played well and he has little room to run.

Not really concerned who we have on OLine, they have regressed this year. And against competition far inferior to O$U.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT