ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens Session 2 Thread (starts @7pm EST)

141 Semi:
Jimmy Gulibon vs. Javier Gasca (MSU)

Per 1:
Jimmy shoots on a single, nothing. Jimmy shoots, then Gasca counters, both on their knees, they scramble and Gasca with the TD, 0-2. Jimmy with the esc, 1-2. Jimmy in on a head inside single, but it ends in a stalemate. Gasca in on a leg and gets the TD, 1-4. Jimmy with the esc, 2-4. 30 sec left. End.

Per 2:
Gasca takes down. Jimmy riding well. Stall warning on Jimmy. 1:20 left. Gasca broken down, then works back up, then broken down. Jimmy with a 2-on-1 for a tilt, but doesn't get to 45 degrees so no swipes. Gasca finally out with 15 sec left, 2-5. 1:13 in RT for Jimmy

Per 3:
Jimmy takes down. Jimmy is out in 7 sec, 3-5. Lots of hand fighting and battling. 45 sec left. Jimmy in on the right leg, and gets the TD, 5-5. 20 sec left. Gasca to seated position, and driven back down. He rides out, and with RT wins 6-5. Not pretty, but Jimmy got it done.

too much going on where I am, so I have to stop play-by-play.

Nolf is up 15-3 at this point.

Jason "the Bull Hurley" Nolf was quoted after the Cooper Match

"He doesn't even belong on wrestling Mat. That's my area, that's my game, and he's got no shittin' business there. And all I want to do is hurt him, cripple him, get him off the Mat. And so he never dares try to compete against me again"

Reactions: richmin3
what happened in the Conaway/Taylor match?!?**

i guess Jordan can still wrestle back and get a slot for Nationals?

Jason Nolf takes apart Edwin Cooper of Iowa... Gets the tech fall... Finals #4 in a row for Penn St

NFM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT