ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens Session 2 Thread (starts @7pm EST)

Also saw that post. Dunk might have hit it right. Gilman goes down, Clark? don't know yet. HR hits meltdown mode. NICO 2-0 vs. Gilman. He doesn't want him again in NCAA's, but this could throw Mega to a 3 seed, rematch with Dance, and Gilman vs. Toma in the semi's. Stay healthy Lions.

Morelli came here to be a practice room hero and prevent two qualifying-caliber wrestlers from starting.

Why does he hate PSU?!?!

BO NICKAL PINS Myles Martin of Ohio State in the 1st!!! 5th Straight finalist for Penn State

Penn State on a sickening roll!!!

Literally...I have to be honest, I didn't see that coming. They're matches are usually pretty tight.

Not really, Bo Knows Wrestling has distanced himself from Martin each time he has faced him -- Bo had him decked last match but Martin saved by bell, no such luck this time (said last time they met that Bo was onto Martin's game and was putting him further in his dust....not the opposite).

Nolf should just be called Massacre. I don't care that it's a verb and not a noun. Example: here comes Massacre.

Edit: oh wait, massacre *is* also a noun. Even better!

Brooks beats Cutch. You would think they way the fans reacted that he just won the NC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT