ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

Berge was disappointing. Not enough wrestling. Is thorn unstoppable on top?

Why choose standing in a tie bout with RT not a factor ?
only one reason , not confident in being able to get out. Not sure why he felt that way. Based on what I have seen I would have felt better counting on an escape vs. getting a takedown. He has relied more on his defense in neutral than taking the offensive so just doesn't make sense

If you take neutral, maybe take some shots? See ya next year Brady--go to Primanti's and go to tahn.

Reactions: DIFFT81
Berge is close. Hes not your typical PSU wrestler. He doesn't attack enough. IDK if hes cutting weight and has tank issues but he seems content to win close matches. He let that one get away

Reactions: Antaeus and DIFFT81
If you take neutral in the 3rd, go after it. Played defense the entire period as well as in OT. Was pretty apparent he was gassed. Hopefully he won’t have the same problem at 157.

Reactions: Hotshoe
170 point record secured for another season. Was fun to talk about but hope we see how hard it is to achieve.

Anyone else surprised by the move of Joe Smith at 165 over Chandler Rodgers for Okie State. Gotta believe Rodgers makes a run to at least the quarters.

Reactions: matwizard09
Sigh.

Not a single poster ever implied the coaches were clueless. They simply disagreed with a decision in one match, a decision that was magnified by not using an aggressive approach by the wrestler to support that decision
I get the disagreement, but there's a post that literally says the coaches don't have a clue, so I am not sure what you mean.

I get the disagreement, but there's a post that literally says the coaches don't have a clue, so I am not sure what you mean.

I sarcastically agreed with another sarcastic post.... if that’s what you are referring to.

Very disappointing tournament for Shak. Hope he can get healthy and come back next year if he gets a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT