ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Early Signing Day Thread

Barron introduces Michael Johnson Jr.... (Yes Art there is a HUGE FREE breakfast buffet there)

Can't have a buffet without the Fat Man. He has a chip embedded in the back of his neck that goes off any time a table of the appropriate size is set up. Molly is not amused.

Reactions: paws1957 and bwifan
From the freep.com article:

I chose Pennsylvania State University not only for its prestigious football program, but the academic opportunities at Penn State are tremendous. I strongly believe Penn State perpetuates values that perfectly align with my own. Integrity, respect, responsibility, discovery, excellence, and community, are a few of the values that I hold, and to have an institution hold the same values is incredible.”

:eek:
I hate us.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Have there been any there any surprises, meaning any kids who signed with us that we weren’t sure of or any we were expecting that haven’t signed yet?

His home town is listed as Bakersfield, CA. It's written on the website. In English.
Haha. Yes. I now see he was BORN in CA.

Amazing how national we’ve become picking up California FB players playing FB in Pittsburgh.

I really need to work on my English. Thx

Have there been any there any surprises, meaning any kids who signed with us that we weren’t sure of or any we were expecting that haven’t signed yet?
Well I haven’t signed yet. I want to make sure they have what I like at the buffet table first! :eek:

Reactions: LionJim
What time does the fax machine open...I mean get turned on?
Fax machines are so 1990s. I can imagine Franklin and Co. waiting by the fax machine as it slowly spits out the LOIs in the way those machines typically do. Start. Print. Pause. Print. Pause. The suspense builds as they wait to see who the fax is from.

Should we worry that the live feed was ended with only 11 on the board?

Reactions: Pride
It is odd.
I actually think it’s more odd that these kids are being presented as chosen by PSU on a day when the whole point is the player choosing.

But hey, I’m also the dummy who thought a FB player’s hometown is where he lives and grew up and played FB. Somebody’d Better tell Obama he’s not from Chicago!

Reactions: mn78psu83
Can't have a buffet without the Fat Man. He has a chip embedded in the back of his neck that goes off any time a table of the appropriate size is set up. Molly is not amused.
Did anyone hear the interview? For the closing question, the guy asks Barron if he's going to help himself to an omelette and Barron fumbles the answer, lol... well done, young man.

Did anyone hear the interview? For the closing question, the guy asks Barron if he's going to help himself to an omelette and Barron fumbles the answer, lol... well done, young man.

I was dying LOL... Barron says he has lots of free breakfast's and has to watch what he eats.... Ummm based on his body he hasn't missed any and has doubled down at many

Reactions: Ski and ChiTownLion
Anyone sort of miss the old days when you looked forward to Phil's Christmas Eve predictions and had to wait until February for the fax to roll in before anything was confirmed? No? Okay, just checkin'....

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT