ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Early Signing Day Thread

Why is there only 4 posted on the board...am I not watching live coverage

Watch the live stream at this link. Takes you right into the video chats with Coach Franklin and our signees. Pretty awesome.

From the freep.com article:

I chose Pennsylvania State University not only for its prestigious football program, but the academic opportunities at Penn State are tremendous. I strongly believe Penn State perpetuates values that perfectly align with my own. Integrity, respect, responsibility, discovery, excellence, and community, are a few of the values that I hold, and to have an institution hold the same values is incredible.”

:eek:

I chose Pennsylvania State University not only for its prestigious football program, but the academic opportunities at Penn State are tremendous. I strongly believe Penn State perpetuates values that perfectly align with my own. Integrity, respect, responsibility, discovery, excellence, and community, are a few of the values that I hold, and to have an institution hold the same values is incredible.”

I will say it for you Bob.... I hate us

I wonder if Harbaugh was behind that and it was a troll job?

He originally flipped because Bama was pushing that Saban’s NFL sources were saying Harbaugh was going back to the NFL, and the kid panicked. It’s why Harbaugh came out the next day and unequivocally said he was staying at Michigan for a long time. This has been done for about a week, so. Bama moved on to flipping Battle.

Somebody send him the Freeh report quickly so he can begin to hate his decision.

Was this really a whiff for Miami? They came in at the last minute for a kid who was verbaled to another school. They had a small chance of flipping him to begin with so I don't even consider this a whiff.

Ir's Miami and the reporter meant it was another 'Sniff' not 'Whiff' for Miami. You know they Sniff a lot down there.

Huge to keep Dunmore in this class. Kid looks like the real deal. Glad the drama part is over early and we can kick back and hope for some surprise additions now.

Reactions: bdgan and LionJim
He originally flipped because Bama was pushing that Saban’s NFL sources were saying Harbaugh was going back to the NFL, and the kid panicked. It’s why Harbaugh came out the next day and unequivocally said he was staying at Michigan for a long time. This has been done for about a week, so. Bama moved on to flipping Battle.

Sure, if that makes you feel better about it.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT