ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Interested in any home matches available. Four would be great, will consider two. I’ve had good luck here in recent years. PM me if any availability.
Thanks

So, I logged into my ticket account, and only see the tOSU match tickets and none others...anyone else see the same? Or am I doing this wrong? TIA for the help.

So, I logged into my ticket account, and only see the tOSU match tickets and none others...anyone else see the same? Or am I doing this wrong? TIA for the help.

I bought SRO tix for Illini yesterday, the rep told me they would show up in my account when it got closer to the event. Mine only shows tOSU as of now also.

Looking for one ticket for Sunday against Navy... Will probably stand on the track with my son who is a student.

I have 4 tickets for Sunday's match. Section W2L, Row 3. $25 per. Will sell 2 or all 4. Electronic transfer.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Have to watch my newborn on Sunday so I can't make it to the match. I just posted my 3 tickets to Ticketmaster. Front Row behind away teams bench. Sec S5L, Row 4, Seat 11 - 15. Hope someone here can enjoy them.

(Meant to post this here and not the main thread)...

2 tickets section N4U available for Navy -$42 total ($face value @$21ea).

Message Carrie - 570-239-9518

UPDaTEd: these are Sold! #WeAre

Last edited:
I have a single ticket for the Black Knight Invitational that is free to a good home. Unfortunately I cannot make it. It is a mobile download and the Army box office said I can just forward the email the link. Email me at rmgranza@gmail.com if interested.

Have 4 tickets to Black Knight I can no longer use. Free to you.

section 113, row H, seats 11-14

Electronic tickets. Please email msp1973@gmail.com if interested

Last edited:
Looking for 2 tickets to the Maryland match. In the spirit of full disclosure I want to repay a favor to a Pitt booster that got me 2 tix to the NCAA Championships last March. I will pay a fair price understanding the difficulty in getting these tickets. I will also throw in my 2 tickets for the Rutgers Football game next week for free since I can't go. Email me at dcipriani@eriespecialty.com.

2 Penn tickets for sale. Will Call pickup only. Section W1U, Row K. $45 for the pair. You can email me at andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Penn match. Section S1U, Row H, aisle seats. Listed them for $40 total on the PSU TicketMaster site

I have 2 tickets for sale for the Penn match. Section S1U, Row H, aisle seats. Listed them for $40 total on the PSU TicketMaster site
I don't understand ticketmaster. Today I went online to order Harry Styles tickets (don't even f*@&** say it) and was given a price. Before buying I thought Id call ticketmaster to see if there was a better deal. Anyway, for the exact same seats the girl quoted me a price 50 bucks more than what was quoted online and she told me that was best price she could give me. Even after I told her online price...go figure.

Selling 4 tickets for the Penn match.
Section W1L
Row 11
Seats 6,8,10,12
$20 each
Not looking to split them up
1st one to text me 814-nine five two-8225

2 Penn tickets for sale. Will Call pickup only. Section W1U, Row K. $30 for the pair. You can text me at six three zero two zero five three one eight three.

Not Penn State, but I will be out of the country for two Lehigh matches. American on Friday, 1/17/20 @ 7pm and Navy on Sat. 1/18/20 @ 2pm. Both at Grace Hall. Two great seats - sec. 108, row F, seats 11 and 12. Cost me $18 per ticket, which is what I'm asking. Email me @ steve@congruencewines.com with interest. Physical tickets in my possession, btw.

I am taking my 3 boys to PSU hoops game, and would love for them to experience their first wrestling match the same weekend on Jan 12th. Please let me know if anyone is selling 2-4 tickets for the Northwestern match, My email is dosullivan@whartonhill.com . Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT