ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Does PSU still require tickets for babies, even if they're sitting on your lap? If so, I'm looking for 1 for the American dual on 2/23, SRO preferred since no one will be using the seat.

I'd also be looking for 1 for the men's hockey game vs Minnesota on 2/22 if anyone has a tip for that. Thanks!

Have already purchased 4 tickets to nationals, but myself and buddies won’t be able to go this year (Children are pending).

I’m guessing tickets won’t be too hard to come by, but I have 4 in section C2, Row 9. From what I can gather about the set up, I figure these will end up being pretty decent for viewing of all sessions.

Tickets were $250 each, but can be negotiated. I don’t physically have the tickets yet (Ticketmaster said they will be shipped in February).

If you are interested, please let me know and we can start talking.

For the 3rd year, I'm creating a thread for for those selling tickets, or those seeking tickets, for PSU wrestling matches in the 2019-20 season. The thread will be pinned to the top of the board. Please use this thread for all transactions involving wrestling tickets.

Sorry I created a separate thread. Mods feel free to delete.

I have two tickets to the Illinois duel on Friday January 10 in section W1U. Will sell at face value. If interested email mr at chrisrn1965@yahoo.com

2 Northwestern tickets for sale. Will Call pickup only. Section W1U, Row K. $45 for the pair. You can email me at andrew orth @ gmail (no spaces).

EDIT - SOLD.

Last edited:
Looking for tickets to the Northwestern Match on 1/12/2020. thanks in advance.

Also I got seats together, and have 2 tickets available for the Illinois dual. They are not together.

...I have 2 tickets for sale for Illinois on Friday at 7 PM and 2 for Northwestern on Sunday at 2 PM...
... $20 per ticket ... side by side...
... list a cell phone... I’ll call back...

Last edited:
...I have 2 tickets for sale for Illinois on Friday at 7 PM and 2 for Northwestern on Sunday at 2 PM...
... $20 per ticket ... side by side...
... list a cell phone... I’ll call back...

location please

...those tickets are:
Sec E2U
Row A (on the rail)
Seats 10 and 12

...yes, I will be driving up to S.C. tomorrow afternoon and can meetup with whoever wants them...
...they are very good seats... :)

Last edited:
Just posted 4 tix for the NW match on the PSU Ticketmaster site. Section S1U row g and h. Aisle seats. They are listed at $25 per ticket.

Ticketmaster pulled tickets for tonight's dual because time is listed as TBD. Anybody have a pair of tickets they want to sell?

I have two that I would be willing sell to if you haven't found any. Seats are W3U D17&19. Face value. Text 717-418-1105.

I have two that I would be willing sell to if you haven't found any. Seats are W3U D17&19. Face value. Text 717-418-1105.

I appreciate it - but my wife got super sick this afternoon so we won't be able to make it.

Sorry to hear that! I haven't posted yet, but I'll be selling my MD tickets as well, just in case you may be interested.

Plans for this Sunday for Northwestern fell through and I have my 3 tix in S5U row K available for $20 per ticket and 4 in W1L row 11 which I bought for $35 per ticket on Ticketmaster. Both sets have aisle seats. Email me at jseaman@me.com if interested.

...I sold the tickets for Illinois but still have a pair available for the Northwestern match...
... Sec 3U ...Row A...
...leave a cell phone # and I’ll call you back... :)

SOLD - last minute change in plans and can’t make today’s meet. 2 tickets for sale N4U row k seats 5,7 _$34/pair. Text Carrie (I may not be able to check this board for replies) - 570-239-9518.

Last edited:
Heading over to the match today..in need of 2 tickets. If anyone going has 2 together ill take them.

Waxman... I have 2 together if you want them... I will be at Will Call anytime after 1 PM to meet you if that works for you... tickets are $20 each..

...walking down from Nittany Lion
Inn now...
...in front of RecHall now...
...checked at Will Call... no one there...
...will wait out front til 1:50...

Last edited:
...no problem, I sold them to a couple outside who were waiting to see if you were there...

ADVERTISEMENT