ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

Pretty crazy that ticketmaster has very limited tickets available and they are going for >$70 and as much as ~$300/ea

ridiculous

Reactions: diggerpup
...I have 2 for Buffalo...
...give me a contact #...

...my tickets are sold... :)

Last edited:
God love her, mrspawrestlers loves to put smiles on kids faces. Additionally, she thinks I'm a miracle worker. Today, she ran into a co-worker, whose son has never been to a match, and loves Bo Nickal.

Then, she immediately put the pressure on me. So, if anyone has either two or four, I have a buyer for you.

I am looking for an all session ticket or two. If you are still coming, I will throw in free lodging in a Pittsburgh suburb.

Never mind. I was convinced by several people to pay the goniffs as this event probably won't return to my hometown in my lifetime. Still rankles, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Looking for any NCAA tickets. Preferably both sessions on Thursday and/or Friday. Minimum of 2 together - maximum of 4.

God love her, mrspawrestlers loves to put smiles on kids faces. Additionally, she thinks I'm a miracle worker. Today, she ran into a co-worker, whose son has never been to a match, and loves Bo Nickal.

Then, she immediately put the pressure on me. So, if anyone has either two or four, I have a buyer for you.

Find tickets

I have 2 NCAA Champ tickets (all 6 sessions) for sale $600 each, $1200 total. Section 227, row G, seats 10 & 11. That’s what I paid on SeatGeek for them last year. My wife made other plans & I cannot go. If interested you can PM me. I’ll be at Rec Hall for the Buffalo meet tomorrow.

Regards, PSUSnyder

I have 2 NCAA Champ tickets (all 6 sessions) for sale $600 each, $1200 total. Section 227, row G, seats 10 & 11. That’s what I paid on SeatGeek for them last year. My wife made other plans & I cannot go. If interested you can PM me. I’ll be at Rec Hall for the Buffalo meet tomorrow.

Regards, PSUSnyder[/QUOTE

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME

814-657-5423

EMAIL GOODMAN_5@COMCAST.NET

Does anyone have any experience trying to get NCAA tix around the arena whether it's from scalpers or just people trying to dump extras? Easy? Difficult? More or less expensive? I've organized a bit of a reunion with my Dad and brother, but haven't gotten tickets yet and I'm trying to decide whether to just bite the bullet and pay the stubhub prices now, wait for them to drop as it approaches or just wait until we get there and hope for the best. Last year was the first year we've missed in awhile and really don't want to miss this year. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have no experience, but generally people say prior to last year it was pretty easy. Last year more difficult and this year is expected to be even more difficult.

Reactions: dbrown6986
Does anyone have any experience trying to get NCAA tix around the arena whether it's from scalpers or just people trying to dump extras? Easy? Difficult? More or less expensive? I've organized a bit of a reunion with my Dad and brother, but haven't gotten tickets yet and I'm trying to decide whether to just bite the bullet and pay the stubhub prices now, wait for them to drop as it approaches or just wait until we get there and hope for the best. Last year was the first year we've missed in awhile and really don't want to miss this year. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I would give it 2 weeks

I have no experience, but generally people say prior to last year it was pretty easy. Last year more difficult and this year is expected to be even more difficult.

Yeah, I didn't see anyone selling tickets last year except one guy for the finals and his asking price was "How much are you willing to pay"? In St. Louis there were a ton of tickets available right outside the subway stop. Never asked about price but guessing face value or less. This year if any are available they will be pricey. Cheapest tickets on stubhub are now at $625. It was $800 just a few weeks ago. That is before stubhub adds their exorbitant fees.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
EDIT: I’ll repost once I figure out w my friends are doing / which sessions I have available. Sorry.

Last edited:
FYI -

I made a few moves :eek: .... and have acquired a few strips of NCAA tickets.

I may have over bought - still trying to coordinate w friends.

I have an extra pair for Session 1:
Section 231
Row H
Only asking what I paid:
$40/each. $80 total.

I may have a pair available for Session 2 - different seats - not sure yet.
Stay tuned.

Definitely interested if you have both session 1&2.

My father (PSU Grad) is flying up to stay with me in Chagrin Falls, OH then we are going to the NCAA tournament. Unfortunately, he can't fly in until Friday morning now.

I have 2 tickets for sale for Thursday (both sessions). Section 227, Row H, Seats 1&2. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks...

My father (PSU Grad) is flying up to stay with me in Chagrin Falls, OH then we are going to the NCAA tournament. Unfortunately, he can't fly in until Friday morning now.

I have 2 tickets for sale for Thursday (both sessions). Section 227, Row H, Seats 1&2. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks...

Definitely interested - can't figure out how to PM on this board though. If you know how, send me one and we can work out the details.

Definitely interested - can't figure out how to PM on this board though. If you know how, send me one and we can work out the details.

Hey sevenandeights, thanks for the message. If you click on my profile and the go to personal information it will have my personal email address. If you can't figure it out I will just post it. Don't know how to PM either:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT