ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Wrestling Ticket Sales/Seeking Tickets/Etc.

I was sent a pic of the view from the seats. Certainly are great seats and the gentleman definitely hooked me up ...I’m very appreciative. I’m in 9 and 11 so if close by stop and say hi.

I'm right next to you in seats 13 & 15. You have the aisle seats which are as close to center mat as you can get. See yunz there. :D

Looking for 2 standing room (assuming 4 month olds don't need tickets) for Wisconsin on 1/13.

Looking for 2 standing room (assuming 4 month olds don't need tickets) for Wisconsin on 1/13.
Babies need tix. That was the policy when I had babies. 23/20 today and O have not heard of a baby exception.

You're going to stand with a 4mo for the whole dual? That's commitment.

It'll be under 3 hours. I figure i'll just strap him to me in the Ergobaby and he'll be asleep most of the time. He prefers to be bounced rather than just sitting down (at least as of now) so I thought standing room would be easier.

Can anyone confirm or dispute that babies need tickets?

I have a single ticket to Bucknell for anyone interested. Face value would be great, but whatever works.

I have two tickets for the Lehigh match on Sunday. I am going to the match and will be in State College later Friday night through the weekend. If interested, email me at tide20@comcast.net

Looking for 3-4 tickets to MSU dual on Feb 15 ... please let me know if you are selling. Thank you.

I have three extra tickets to the Bucknell/PSU match. Bought them through the university but friends have a conflict. Asking face value, which is $20 per ticket. I can meet you outside the Sojka Pavilion prior to the match. Thank you.

Ticketmaster. Tickets are up for resale. That is all.

Business trip now interfering. Deleting request.

Last edited:
I have one ticket for the Scuffle available. Text or call 410-299-3145

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT