ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Florida State left out of College Football Playoff

What is objective? How is Liberty not in if record is all that matters?
The playoff was never designed to be objective so why are you arguing for something it isn't
On the field results do matter. Bama beating Georgia is why they're in and why Georgia is out. FSU playing a weak schedule is why they're out. Everything that happened on the field mattered. Just like Travis being injured when they scheduled an FCS team late in the year mattered.
Objective is on the field results. Apparently everything didn't matter since the LOSS that Alabama had was ignored. Tell.me when Did Florida State lose....oh that's right they didnt.

Reactions: TN Lion
If nothing else, this choice of Alabama over Florida State makes a farce out of the weekly polling reveals. Such drama in the horse race, but when it gets to the end, the judges just make their own choice.

Reactions: doctornick
So NOW what actually happened matters to you, and not just who you think is best? Your arguments are all over the place. And bad.
What actually happens always matters. You're just reducing it to not losing a game and ignoring everything else. Which is illogical--see Liberty. I'm the consistent one not you

Objective is on the field results. Apparently everything didn't matter since the LOSS that Alabama had was ignored. Tell.me when Did Florida State lose....oh that's right they didnt.
The loss wasn't ignored. It was considered
Did Liberty lose?

Objectively, no team has been able to defeat FSU. that cannot be said for Texas or Alabama.

Really Lando? Liberty is a Conference USA participant. You are comparing apples to oranges.
Comparing FSU with a SOS of 55 to Bama or Texas is the same thing.
If you want it to be objective you can't pick which of the 10 conferences are better. The ACC is basically a G5 conference. It is what it is.

The ONLY argument anyone can make for FSU is they didn't lose. Same with Liberty. Any other review they lose.

Comparing FSU with a SOS of 55 to Bama or Texas is the same thing.
If you want it to be objective you can't pick which of the 10 conferences are better. The ACC is basically a G5 conference. It is what it is.

The ONLY argument anyone can make for FSU is they didn't lose. Same with Liberty. Any other review they lose.
Clemson is in the same conference and have been in the playoffs six times and twice winning the natty, since 2015. Doesn't sound like a G5 quality conference to me.

Clemson is in the same conference and have been in the playoffs six times and twice winning the natty, since 2015. Doesn't sound like a G5 quality conference to me.
And conferences improve and get worse over time. This year there were 5 teams in consideration and we all know who the weakest is.

The team that got handled at home by Texas, and needed a Hail Mary to beat a bad 6-6 team just two weeks ago?
No, it's the team with SOS of 55 that struggled with BC, doesn't have a top 12 win and doesn't have their star QB. One that needed a miracle to beat Clemson. FSU played a weak schedule in the weakest P5 conference. They didn't deserve a spot and I said that long before the committee put them in.

Michigan playing Bama or FSU--what team has a better chance to beat them. We all know it isn't FSU. If you say otherwise you're either lying or you don't know enough about football to be discussing it.

The loss wasn't ignored. It was considered
Did Liberty lose?
Does the best team in the international league get into the MLB playoffs?....now use your brain and apply that to Liberty. Also Alabamas loss was ignored as they had a worse record than Florida state.

Does the best team in the international league get into the MLB playoffs?....now use your brain and apply that to Liberty. Also Alabamas loss was ignored as they had a worse record than Florida state.
Liberty is in the same league as every other FBS team
The loss wasn't included. If you look at everything not just loss it's clear Bama is the better team. It's not even close. You and others refuse to look at anything other than 13-0 but disregard it with Liberty.

SEC/Big Ten is like MLB. ACC/Big XII are basically AAA if we're being honest using your illogical approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT