ADVERTISEMENT

The McAndrew Board OFFICIAL PSU-tOSU Gameday Thread!

3 Buckeyes on the heisman list meanwhile the top TE in the nation, friermuth is not in the top 5 for for the top Te in the nation
About 20 buckeyes pictures on the ceilings above both announcers beds with lots of tissues near by.

Reactions: paws1957
Must be nice knowing you can mug the opponent without fear of retribution by your franchise's officials

Do you think the announcers ever bothered to do any prep on Penn State? Wade and Parsons are five star kids who are playing unbelievably. Have they spent any time talking about them outside of remarking when they make a play?

Fun fact: the team leading the Penn State-Ohio State game with five minutes left has not won for the last three years.

Franklin has clearly closed the talent gap with Ohio State.

But I do miss the Tressel-Paterno games.

Both coaches would have shut off their offenses in the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Ham for Ham!! Young is like a great white out there. Just shoves the OL around like a dead seal.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I'm not sure why Shorter ran a route that was 2 yards short of the marker. Perhaps that's how it was designed.

BTW, Ohio State calls TO as PSU was about to go for it on 4th & 2

Didn't mind the screen call there. I think the OT stayed to long on Chase, chip and let him get up field and take himself out of the play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT