ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Day 1 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand he absolutely needs this year but he may not have the opportunity to break into the lineup down the road
Barring something unexpected, Teske looks to have a relatively open path to be a multi-year starter at 125, right? This assumes that Teasdale isn't a career 125 pounder. And of course he (Teske) will have to beat out Schnupp.

Dalton Young:

High School
  • 2017 graduate of Lakeside High School in Nine Mile Falls, Wash.
  • 170-0 career record, first undefeated record in Washington state history
  • Four-time state champion

Thanks for the info. Makes the very close win a bit more understandable.

Barring something unexpected, Teske looks to have a relatively open path to be a multi-year starter at 125, right? This assumes that Teasdale isn't a career 125 pounder. And of course he (Teske) will have to beat out Schnupp.

I think you're probably right. I don't think Gavin will be at 125lbs next year if what I was told is correct. Even if Robbie Howard comes in at 125lbs he may shirt so Teske would get at least 2 years at 125lbs and then more if he can beat Howard if he sticks at 125lbs.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I took it as a neutral danger zone takedown (3 count), no back points.
So did I, but the 2 TD never came up on the board. No big deal.

Just confirmed by looking at the scoring on FLO. Lee's last TD awarded in 2nd came with 1:04 left. The scorer never put up the last TD in the 2nd.

Lee, Schnupp, and Berge looking good thus far. A bit concerned about RBY. Teske did enough to win.

To add to what Dice said, Antonio Mininno took 3rd at Keystone, beating both wrestlers who beat Schnupp along the way. Very solid win by Schnupp.

Reactions: danoftw
Kudos to Flo, both the live stream and Arena...so far.

Luke Gardner up next, on 2, followed by Berge on 6. We all know about Berge...Gardner is pretty good too.
Verk on 4 too...in the hole.

I just bit the bullet and signed up for flo pro . does anybody know if they have apps on roku or fire stick?

Flo is using PST as the abbreviation for Penn State on the score box in the corner. If only there was another, well known abbreviation for the university that is ubiquitous in the wrestling and even the football world for us.

Verkleeren - Wyatt Sladek (Campbell) up next on Mat 5

Berge - Dusty Hone (Ok. St.) up next on Mat 6

Nolf - Jared Hill (Stanford) in the hole on Mat 6

Flo is using PST as the abbreviation for Penn State on the score box in the corner. If only there was another, well known abbreviation for the university that is ubiquitous in the wrestling and even the football world for us.
Yeah, that's a real quandary. Maybe PNS?

Sladek from campbell has nothing for Verk.

Berge in a tight one against Hone from OKST. 4-2 in the third.

R1 149: Berge - Dusty Hone (Ok. St.)

Per 1
Nothing thru 1st min. Berge with a TD about half-way thru the period, 2-0. Hone with a quick esc, 2-1. Under 30 sec left. Stall call on Hone. End. RT @ 6 sec for Berge

Per 2
Hone takes bottom. and he's out in 8 sec, 2-2. Another stall call on Hone for 1 point for Berge, 3-2. 1 min left. End. RT @ 14 sec for Berge

Per 3
Berge takes bottom. He's to his feet, taken back down, to his feet again, and is out in 19 sec, 4-2. Berge in on low legs, Hone reaches over, and eventually a stalemate with 1:17 left. 30 sec left. Hone in on a leg, Berge staves it off. End.

Berge with a 4-2 decision over Dusty Hone

Does Flo have a multi screen/mat viewing capability other than starting multiple browsers?
The easiest way to achieve this is from Flo Arena. On the scoreboard of the match you want to watch click the video icon. It opens a window with two streams. One of those being the one you want, the other you can select whatever you want.

NOT starting a controversy here...… It's great to have TWO 149er's like Jerod and Brady. Jarod impresses me with non stop action. Brady is more methodical. Great to watch them side by side on two screens. (even if opponents were different) :)

Lemonpie… were you able to keep up with the number of takedowns Jerod had in that match?

If not sure about redshirt couldn’t they have switched him to unattached?
Unattached wrestlers have to be completely on their own. Assuming Teasdale traveled with the team, he received PSU support, so he cannot wrestle unattached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT