ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Early Games Thread (Pitt-Tennessee / Oregon-OSU, etc.)

Joe F'ing Morehead just doing a number on duhO$U's D. Just shredding them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sullivan
Proctor fighting and jawing on 2nd down. Hurt on 3rd.

He and Hickman are OSUs best LBs. And they line up at safety.

Reactions: Sullivan
thoroughly enjoying the library vibe in the Shoe. they could study in the stands, it's so quiet. except those students don't actually study.

He is calling a tight game. Does not look good for the Bucknuts. Oregon looking legit especially considering they’re missing 3 or 4 of their best players. Not sure if it does anything for our playoff hopes as the committee’s gonna sprint to the left coast and just replace OSU with Oregon.

He is calling a tight game. Does not look good for the Bucknuts. Oregon looking legit especially considering they’re missing 3 or 4 of their best players. Not sure if it does anything for our playoff hopes as the committee’s gonna sprint to the left coast and just replace OSU with Oregon.

missing the #1 overall pick in the draft next year and the freshman who had 15 tackles last week. Sheesh. But osu will win again and it’ll be a “quality win.” Eye test and such.

Life hack: When you’re hanging art on the walls (as I am today) find a dedicated place to put the tape measure, pencil, hammer, notebook, etc, so you won’t waste five minutes looking for them every time you need them.

Oregon moving again, up 14 with the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Olave not even trying to catch that ball. Flag hunting. Glad they didn’t give it to him.
That looks to be a tactic being employed by OSU this year. Take a dive on a play you gotta get a first down. I think I saw the same thing in the Minny game. The receiver even laughed about it after the call.

Dumb dumb play calling…..a first down rush runs out the quarter.

Now punting still in the third…..three incompletions! And tOSU gets a play still in the third!

DUMB ASS PLAY CALLING!!!!

Reactions: Grass
That looks to be a tactic being employed by OSU this year. Take a dive on a play you gotta get a first down. I think I saw the same thing in the Minny game. The receiver even laughed about it after the call.

Pulling a tactic from coach Ks playbook.

Hope Franklin and Moorhead have some time to catch up over the next few weeks.

Dumb dumb play calling…..a first down rush runs out the quarter.

Now punting still in the third…..three incompletions! And tOSU gets a play still in the third!

DUMB ASS PLAY CALLING!!!!
Thought for sure they’d run it there too.

Life hack: When you’re hanging art on the walls (as I am today) find a dedicated place to put the tape measure, pencil, hammer, notebook, etc, so you won’t waste five minutes looking for them every time you need them.

Oregon moving again, up 14 with the ball.
I have a bag that has multiple pencils, tape measures, and levels like that and I still end up looking for something.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT