ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: Jim Harbaugh likely to be suspended portion of this season

When a panel of experts on ESPN can name undefeated BYU beating 6-5 Michigan in the Holiday bowl in 1984 as one of the biggest CFB upsets of all time, you have all you need to know about where the noses are.

Incidentally….those panelists forgot that Michigan was ONLY in the game because also at 6-5, Joe decided PSU was not worthy of playing in a bowl game.

Also on the list, Rookie coach Bo beating Woody.

Sheesh….they don’t look very far.

Michigan is 3-16 in the last 19 games against OSU.

OSU is 10-1 in the last 11 games against PSU.

Hey Einstein, tell me who owns who ? ACCEPT IT !
Ancient history. Michigan curb stomped Ohio St the last 2 years and is predicted to do it again this year. Pretty soon Michigan will not have a single player on their roster that knows anything except making Ohio St their b@#$%.

Ancient history. Michigan curb stomped Ohio St the last 2 years and is predicted to do it again this year. Pretty soon Michigan will not have a single player on their roster that knows anything except making Ohio St their b@#$%.
Predicted by who? Just you as Vegas has Georgia at +250 as the favorite this morning followed by both Alabama and OSU at +600. Michigan is next at +1000. And 2 straight makes OSU their bitch after a 1-15 record before that? What do you call PSU's 1-10 record against OSU in the last eleven games ? I'm waiting.

Quit hiding behind Michigan and start addressing PSU's issues against both - especially against OSU. Your hate and jealousy over that program is over the top

One more time - I'm asking you about PSU - quit hiding under Michigan's skirts. And 2 straight wins doesn't amount to owning someone. OSU's 10-1 record against PSU does though.

Ohio St fanboys, I'm not the one who needs to go to other fanbase websites to seek affirmation. What is driving this extreme insecurity? Is it really Michigan owning you 2 years straight or is there something else defective about you personally...maybe downstairs or something?

Ohio St fanboys, I'm not the one who needs to go to other fanbase websites to seek affirmation. What is driving this extreme insecurity? Is it really Michigan owning you 2 years straight or is there something else defective about you personally...maybe downstairs or something?
Nobody is an OSU fan boy but your insane ranting about OSU is just crazy. People are asking you about PSU - on a PSU site - and you keep throwing it back to Michigan.

Nobody is an OSU fan boy but your insane ranting about OSU is just crazy. People are asking you about PSU - on a PSU site - and you keep throwing it back to Michigan.
Yes, OSU has owned PSU over the last twenty some years. That is the unfortunate truth. Hoping the trend changes starting this season. And Mich has owned OSU the last two years. Yes, not a long time period but still undeniable that Mich has throttled the buckeyes recently.

Yo

You have it all backwards. You need to go back to the media brainwashing class until you pass. Joe was a cover up artist who cared about nothing except PSU winning football games. That is why he knowingly enabled a child predator. Now Bo is just a great, great man and football coach. And not to mention a Michigan man through and through. Professor Mark "A%% Wipe" Emmert will be teaching the class and he expects you to get it correct this time.
The same media vultures and ambulance chasing attorneys who pounced on the BS Paterno accusations are the same ones who pushed this very questionable narrative about Bo Schembechler. We need to be on the same side here.

The same media vultures and ambulance chasing attorneys who pounced on the BS Paterno accusations are the same ones who pushed this very questionable narrative about Bo Schembechler. We need to be on the same side here.
I intensely hate "Paterno-izing" 90 percent of threads...but on this one I don't mind it at all: Paterno was vilified while Bo was sainted, and 4 games for Harbaugh is a joke.

Reactions: RickinDayton
In theory, I agree but did it stop UM from admonishing Joe and PSU before their (much worse) scandal broke? Did Mushmouth or Steven A say a word during investigation. Other than a rogue painting attack, the Bo statue has remained without much controversy. Joe has literally been cut out of ESPN classic films. Bo was getting praise and love during CFP. When things are treated fairly then let's discuss being on same side. UM's case was swept under rug by media. It is sick.

I agree. Sounds like we think alike. I'm glad you've picked up on just how powerful UM is - they'll be a juggernaut this coming year. Nobody in CF will be able to stop them
Well, based on the TCU-Michigan game and then the drubbing of TCU by Georgia, it is more likely Ohio St's inadequacies being exposed by Michigan than Michigan described as you have indicated.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Well, based on the TCU-Michigan game and then the drubbing of TCU by Georgia, it is more likely Ohio St's inadequacies being exposed by Michigan than Michigan described as you have indicated.
Huh? Not sure how to answer this one. Anyways.....

GO BLUE, GO JIM - beat those stinking Buckeyes

Reactions: rrdd2021
Has it ever occurred to you that the posters who post pro-OSU stuff at you are just trying to bust your chops? Most of us couldn't care less about OSU but you go off the deep end on any subject that relates to them.

Yeah, I know - here it comes - I'm a Buckeye.

Has it ever occurred to you that the posters who post pro-OSU stuff at you are just trying to bust your chops? Most of us couldn't care less about OSU but you go off the deep end on any subject that relates to them.

Yeah, I know - here it comes - I'm a Buckeye.
Looking at your posting history, the vast majority of recent posts and likes are in threads discussing Ohio St and always favorable for Ohio St and often not favorable towards PSU. Anyone can look up your posting history and see that you are an Ohio St fan.

• Wow
In theory, I agree but did it stop UM from admonishing Joe and PSU before their (much worse) scandal broke? Did Mushmouth or Steven A say a word during investigation. Other than a rogue painting attack, the Bo statue has remained without much controversy. Joe has literally been cut out of ESPN classic films. Bo was getting praise and love during CFP. When things are treated fairly then let's discuss being on same side. UM's case was swept under rug by media. It is sick.
I actually disagree. I think the media made the Michigan “scandal” a much bigger deal than it actually was. I think the problem is that people are naturally much more freaked out by 10 year old boys getting sodomized in the shower than a team doctor getting too touchy-feels with college athletes. That’s why I believe Penn Staters need to focus on the fact that sodomy in the shower never happened, not that “other schools are just as guilty as Penn State”.

Reactions: WHCANole
Looking at your posting history, the vast majority of recent posts and likes are in threads discussing Ohio St and always favorable for Ohio St and often not favorable towards PSU. Anyone can look up your posting history and see that you are an Ohio St fan.
Right on cue.

What you won't acknowledge is that you're knee deep in every OSU thread - even starting quite a few of them - and some posters like to poke at others' weak spots especially when it sends them ballistic. It's actually hilarious.

Online P - at last, someone that thinks like I do. I agree, we need to band together against all of these worthless OSU fans. We need to put a fence up around Ohio to keep them from mixing with sensible people like us. GO Jim - Go Blue

Reactions: rrdd2021
Right on cue.

What you won't acknowledge is that you're knee deep in every OSU thread - even starting quite a few of them - and some posters like to poke at others' weak spots especially when it sends them ballistic. It's actually hilarious.
Says the Ohio St fan who pretends to be a ND fan on a PSU board. Why are you so insecure? Were you not loved as a child?

Says the Ohio St fan who pretends to be a ND fan on a PSU board. Why are you so insecure? Were you not loved as a child?
Oh wow. I didn't see this coming.

I'm actually a strong ND fan and graduate but on this board - especially around you - I'm going to say favorable things about OSU (even if it kills me) knowing that I'm driving you crazy

Oh wow. I didn't see this coming.

I'm actually a strong ND fan and graduate but on this board - especially around you - I'm going to say favorable things about OSU (even if it kills me) knowing that I'm driving you crazy
Hey I like all you guys that are fans of other teams posting here. You know it makes me feel welcoming and inclusive. Which I understand is a positive thing in present society.

Hey I like all you guys that are fans of other teams posting here. You know it makes me feel welcoming and inclusive. Which I understand is a positive thing in present society.
Actually, we get all kinds of different fans on the ND Rivals board and some of them are pretty comical. Seriously, some fans - of all schools - take this stuff way too seriously - it gets comical at times because nothing we post will change results on the field

I actually disagree. I think the media made the Michigan “scandal” a much bigger deal than it actually was. I think the problem is that people are naturally much more freaked out by 10 year old boys getting sodomized in the shower than a team doctor getting too touchy-feels with college athletes. That’s why I believe Penn Staters need to focus on the fact that sodomy in the shower never happened, not that “other schools are just as guilty as Penn State”.
Sorry but you have head buried in sand on this scandal. Bo's son said he was 11 when he alleges being molested by Anderson and Bo told him to shut up. Anderon's daughter in law claims that her son was molested by his grandpa Anderson as a child which later caused his suicide. You don't know bc you are like the media..don't want to know as no legend alive to persecute, unlike Joe's siuation. That is only difference. The crimes go thirty years back and tons of children involved. All hypocrites. They never cared about kids. There are still three former presidents of UM who are alive and knew Anderson . Harold Tafler Shapiro (1980 - 87) works at Princeton. JAMES JOHNSON DUDERSTADT, 1988-1996 who is still at UM. Lee Bollinger 1996-2001 who was at Columbia recently.

Tad Deluca, former UM wrestler claims that he was molested in 1975, reported it and was dismissed from team. Ya think some investigation should have occurred and maybe bring these presidents on the stand regarding what they knew? Of course not..ESPN and media just did not care and let UM scurry away.

Last edited:
Let me guess,

East Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, and Rutgres. Michigan doesn't need a coach with that start to the season.
Don’t like Harbaugh a bit but that’s the first 4 games on the schedule. When did you think he would be suspended?

You mean by a former coach who was granted access to the facilities by the administration and no one associated with the football program. Unlike players on the team who get to play while being charged with rape and gun crimes. Fixed it for you. You

I actually disagree. I think the media made the Michigan “scandal” a much bigger deal than it actually was.
Perhaps but it was a much different scandal than PSUs as you explain below.
I think the problem is that people are naturally much more freaked out by 10 year old boys getting sodomized in the shower than a team doctor getting too touchy-feels with college athletes.
Agree but outraged is a better word than freaked out. Those folks at UM were grown ass adults. Not so with Jerry's victims.
That’s why I believe Penn Staters need to focus on the fact that sodomy in the shower never happened,
But it did and happened in the showers twice. Once after CSS and Joe knew about it. No one will believe that Jerry is innocent.
not that “other schools are just as guilty as Penn State”.
Two wrongs don't ever make it right and "whataboutism" does not exonerate CSS and Joe and PSU.

Last edited:
Wasn't Tressel fired for lying to the NCAA in their "gold pants" investigation of tOSU?
Tressel was fired over the tattoo case. Players were trading autographs for tats. The horror. He then played these kids in a bowl game. That was his undoing.

Tressel was fired over the tattoo case. Players were trading autographs for tats. The horror. He then played these kids in a bowl game. That was his undoing.
I don’t believe that is correct He was fired for lying to the ncaa over the tattoos

That's what was publicly exposed. There was a he!! of a lot more to it than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT