ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to LAC?

washington is hopeless even with the new ownership. the local media bizarrely thinks every year they are an nfc title contender, despite obviosuly mediocre rosters, and then subsequently writes off the coach as a dud after 3 or 4 games. they have cycled through so many coaches this way. it's impossible for anyone to succeed in that job

I don't think JJ will have a great pro career. He's small. His accuracy is questionable based on the Stallions before/after data. Harbaugh can call him the best Michigan QB of all time, but I don't think he's take him with you to the pros good.

I don't think JJ will have a great pro career. He's small. His accuracy is questionable based on the Stallions before/after data. Harbaugh can call him the best Michigan QB of all time, but I don't think he's take him with you to the pros good.
Oh I don't think he'll be good in the pros but I could see Harbaugh wanting him over the other rookie QBs
I hate this QB class honestly.

Reactions: lazydave841
JJ = Pickett -- Not talented enough for the NFL.

Reactions: lazydave841
kind of bizarre if Harbaugh is putting that label on any qb, since literally the best qb who ever played football was a Michigan QB

Oh I don't think he'll be good in the pros but I could see Harbaugh wanting him over the other rookie QBs
I hate this QB class honestly.
I think I might agree with you re: the QB class. There’s going to be a lot of first round picks, but I really only like Caleb Williams and Michael Penix.

He declared so it will be interesting to see where he goes and how he will do.

Reactions: LandoComando
He declared so it will be interesting to see where he goes and how he will do.
I’d take Rick Leach, Elvis Grbac and definitely Harbaugh himself as the best Michigan qbs since I’ve been following college football.

so you would leave Tom Brady off the list?
There was a reason Brady was a late round selection. He was not exceptional in college but became one of the all-tme NFL QBs once he got his opportunity. Perhaps the UM offense when Brady played there did not use his strengths.

There was a reason Brady was a late round selection. He was not exceptional in college but became one of the all-tme NFL QBs once he got his opportunity. Perhaps the UM offense when Brady played there did not use his strengths.
he was not the starter, IIRC it was Henson. however he is the best QB ever so that has to count

Thanks, I forgot. Wasn't Henson "the anointed one" who was supposed to lead them to the MNC and also played in the Yankees farm system?
yes. and they kept Tom Brady on the bench to go along with that hype (LOL)

although i think they finally did put Brady in and he was the one who led their comeback vs PSU in '99

Reactions: RickinDayton
I think I might agree with you re: the QB class. There’s going to be a lot of first round picks, but I really only like Caleb Williams and Michael Penix.
Hell there might be 6 which is crazy. I think Nix and JJ are the biggest long shots to be successful but Jayden is right there too. I might like Pennix the best but I also wasn't convinced Stroud would be accurate enough in the NFL so what the hell do I know lol

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I think unrelated. But then again who knows. The Harbaugh to the NFL has been going on for years. I stopped trying to figure it out about five years ago lol

What’s the manifesto say about it? The one source of truth.

Reactions: LandoComando
McCarthy and Corum have both declared for the draft now. It is possible those decisions are foreshadowing Hairball's.
Michigan is getting wiped out. I think the 2024 B1G comes down to Oregon, OSU and possibly PSU. Maybe USC if they can ever figure out how to put a decent defense on the field. With all of the departures, I think Harbaugh is NFL bound

Hell there might be 6 which is crazy. I think Nix and JJ are the biggest long shots to be successful but Jayden is right there too. I might like Pennix the best but I also wasn't convinced Stroud would be accurate enough in the NFL so what the hell do I know lol
Forgot about Daniels; I’d take him before Nix and McCarthy. I was high on him when he was at Arizona State.

Reactions: CoastGuard2018
Forgot about Daniels; I’d take him before Nix and McCarthy. I was high on him when he was at Arizona State.
Truthfully I like Daniels better than any QB in the draft. I watched him a lot when he was at ASU later LSU and he has improved steadily since his freshman year. Only concern would be that he has a kind of thin build.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Truthfully I like Daniels better than any QB in the draft. I watched him a lot when he was at ASU later LSU and he has improved steadily since his freshman year. Only concern would be that he has a kind of thin build.
I’m right there with you. I’m high on Penix, but I think being a little too thin is a better problem to have then injury concerns stemming from multiple knee surgeries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT